2003 Audi S6 Avant

1 - 1 of 1 review
Reliable Working Race Horse by Disappointed in Idaho on 06/19/2003. Trim: 2003 Audi S6 Avant 4.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car does everything I want it to. It's stylish, speedy, handles well (even on gravel roads) and yet, it hauls the kids, dogs, cats, etc. and sacks of animal feed easily. I've had it only 7 months and I've already put 12,000 city miles on it. I drive a crazy schedule and this car has proven highly reliable.
Cons: If I had to be picky, I would like better gas mileage (it's about 18 mpg city - I would prefer more like 20+), but what do you expect with 340 horses?
Overall review: I love this car. I call it my "mid-life crisis compromise" car because it's the speedy sports car (0-60 mph in 6 seconds) I love to drive, but I can still fit the kids and everything else in the back. It's highly flexible and the quattro-AWD makes it safe in stormy weather. It's also a "wolf in sheep's clothing" in that it's not as noticeable to speeding monitors...if you know what I mean.
1 - 1 of 1 review