2003 Toyota ECHO

ECHO GURU by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/29/2013. Trim: 2003 Toyota ECHO 4-Door Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Love my ECHO wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Wish I could buy a new one, but my 2003 will probably last a million miles. Gotta Love Toyota Quality !
Overall review: Best Toyota ever made. Size of a Camry inside, gas mileage of a Prius.
classic toyota reliability!! by jaime on 03/21/2014. Trim: 2003 Toyota ECHO 2-Door Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: its roomy well built interior awesome milleage virtualy trouble free
Cons: noisy engine no power options not much information on gauge cluster
Overall review: great commuter car inexpensive to maintain parts are cheap and readilly available overall a great car for those who dont mind giving up perks for reliability and fuel savings
Recommended economy car by Robert Little Rock AR on 10/07/2005. Trim: 2003 Toyota ECHO 2-Door Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fuel economy 40+ mpg. Nice roomy interior for its size 5 people can be seated. Very reliable. I actually like the look of this car, and it sits up higher than most small cars.
Cons: A little shakey feeling on the highway with a high cross wind. A choppy ride at first until I got used to it.
Overall review: An excellent economical city car which is holding its Blue Book value well in this high cost gasoline era.
Hybrid alternative! by VAGTDRVR from Chesapeake on 03/09/2005. Trim: 2003 Toyota ECHO 4-Door Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great gas mileage, I drive 3000 miles a month and get 48 on the highway at 75 MPH, and between 40-44 in the city, without having the hybrid problems or cost. Easy to park and zip around traffic. Interior is more roomy than expected and has a roomy trunk. Toyota quality.
Cons: Skinny tires for high mileage means shakey in crosswinds. Wider tires make it more stable, but I'll take the higher gas mileage of the skinny tires, we don't get much wind anyway. Would it have killed Toyota to make power windows standard?? They went real cheap on seat materials.
Overall review: Great commuter car that is affordable and gets great gas mileage without having to pay for hybrid costs which are almost twice as expensive. Very reliable, and quicker than you might think with NGK platinum plugs and synthetic oil. I love filing up about once every week or week and a half for only $20 bucks, 48 MPG highway and 40 city, enough said!!
Love my Little Blue ECHO by Dionne from Boston, MA on 10/11/2004. Trim: 2003 Toyota ECHO 4-Door Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Cute, economical, small for easier parking (I live in the city and this is a MUST), fun to drive, amazing amount of interior room.
Cons: Not a thing.
Overall review: This car has been pure joy for me. I had a very large, very heavy, very expensive to fix car before my Little Blue (as I call her; yes, it's a little silly) and ever since I've driven it off the lot, I've been so happy and worry free. This car is so much fun to drive! I ended up driving about 300 miles within the first week just for the pleasure, and I usually average about 30-50 per week. Anyone who does not like this car did not do their homework before buying it. This is the perfect car for someone (like me) who doesn't want a large gas guzzling monster, something small, reliable, and wants to get from A to B without fuss. True, it's not as powerful as some cars, but I don't care about that, I want to drive a car, not race one. Plus this car is so cute! I'm so happy I bought it!