2003 Lexus LS 430

Lexus LS430 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/05/2009. Trim: 2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: If your over 6 feet tall and 250 lbs+ you will love this car. Motor is unbelievable! Spank the accelerator and watch it go...and go...and go. I stopped at 125mph but she could have kept going. Lexus has an amazing product. Mine has 88,000 on it and haven't even replaced a light bulb or a speck of trouble. Staring on 3rd set of tires...that's it. My father has a 89 model and just traded it in with 289,000 on it, (yes he drives it alot). This is without a doubt, the most enjoyable, trouble free car I have ever owned! You won't be dissapointed.
Cons: None, (and unlike VW) you can get certain replacement parts at the local autoparts store.
Overall review: Read Pros.
Best Car in the World! by Fausto on 05/13/2007. Trim: 2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Best car in my life. The envy of everyone. Luxury and velocity plus comfort!
Cons: No cons.
Overall review: Best car I have owned or drive in my 55 years of age.
best overall luxury sedan. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/01/2006. Trim: 2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: smoothness, quality workmanship, gadgets up the wazoo.
Cons: not as nimble as 745i
Overall review: gorgeous family car.
My best car ever by Steve on 06/29/2005. Trim: 2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I drove five Mercedes Benz sedans over a period of 14 years prior to test driving and buying my Lexus. To me, it is the best car I have ever owned.
Cons: Hard to come up with anything that fits the category of " dislike ". Perhaps I feel the backup lights could illuminate a little better when driving in reverse.
Overall review: From a safety point of view... driving at approximately 70 miles per hour on a major highway when a vehicle entered from a police turning facility directly into my path.Having only enough room to attempt evasive action...swerved to avoid this vehicle ( which was now frozen like a deer in the headlights ) car handled beautifully; accident avoided.
Best Car in the World by Randolph on 10/05/2003. Trim: 2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Smoothness of Operation
Overall review: Great Car