2003 Audi S8

Stealthy Rocket by S8 Pilot - Seattle on 06/05/2012. Trim: 2003 Audi S8 4.2, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The power and control in ANY conditions, wet, dry or snow it doesn't matter. There is always complete control and plenty of power when the need or urge is there to test the 155MPH top speed. This car is a stealthy rocket that can surprise those who don't know about it! It has all of Audi's legendary comfort and engineering features wrapped up in a tailored suit, sort of a wolf in sheeps clothing with room for 4 very comfortable passengers.
Cons: It can be thirsty when driven aggressively, but that's part of the cost of ownership. Audi dealer service departments are also legendary for their prices.
Overall review: If you just need a comfortable car with seating for 4 or 5 adults there are many other choices. But if you'd also like a car that drives like it's a rocket on rails in any conditions, then this may be your best choice. Subtle, fast, comfortable, understated style with complete control that's the S8...
The "ULTIMATE" Sport Sedan aka My "Batmobile" by Shauny BO on 01/26/2010. Trim: 2003 Audi S8 4.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: PROS: What can I say... i'm 30, I've loved cars my entire life & have not come across another car that can match the qualities of my Blk 2003 Audi S8. I have upgraded mine with 20in. '06 Blk 12 spoke Audi Wheels to give it a lil extra charxter (as if it needs it). I fell in love with this car the minute I seen it perform in Ronin' - "best hugh-speed car chase scene" hands down. It's best feature - It's casual enough to take the wife & kids to school, yet aggressive enough to race around the track. A THRILLING DRIVING EXPERIENCE This isn't a car, it's a MACHINE!!!!
Cons: still waiting to find one... i guess if I had to say something I dislike it would have to be the cost of repair but I always look for deals so that's not even really a problem. Other than that I wish I had 2 of them... lol
Overall review: I'm looking to purchase an extra set of (4-5) the ORIGINAL wheels & tire combo!
A REAL performer by Abdul from Copley, OH. on 12/30/2003. Trim: 2003 Audi S8 4.2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: WOW What a great car. Only a 4.2 and it handles like a real sports car. I guess that movie Ronin really showed what this car can do. I like to call this car the undercover Superman. Its always there for you, and when you need it most, it still responds.
Cons: There is nothing to dislike. This car is worth your money. You know it will last since its an Audi.
Overall review: Great Sports/Luxury Sedan with the best suspension.
best luxury sport by adam from ct on 03/15/2003. Trim: 2003 Audi S8 4.2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: this is one of my favoritte cars ever made.
Overall review: i would recomend this car to anyone who can afford it.
Review ID: #351953 Is this review offensive?
Ah-Mah-Gah"!!! then, "Ah-Eeeeeee! by I am SO sick of crybabies! on 03/14/2003. Trim: 2003 Audi S8 4.2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 1. Breath-Taking acceleration and torque at ANY speed. 2. Heart-Stomping corning & manueuverability. 3. Jaw-Clenching stopping ability.
Cons: External styling could probably use a bit more of an aggresive look. Navigation system is definitely wanting. I was pulling my hair out when the "low-tire pressure" sensor kept staying on, even though I double & triple-checked my tires. It turned out to be due to the SPARE TIRE in the trunk being low in pressure...Ugh!
Overall review: "Ah-Mah-Gah!" These were the first words out of my mouth as I smoked by a Porche 911 Turbo and Acura NSX on the freeway last week... Performance, performance, performance... I LOVE the fact that this car is a Clark Kent during normal traffic, and then as soon as you need him... BAM! He becomes Superman! Non-presumptuous, almost humble in its appearance, many "High Performance" car owners always underestimate this car, realizing its full potential only as they get a quick glimpse of the modest "S8" badge on the back... I can't wait until I get to drive my S8 tomorrow to work! I have an unofficial date with an M5 in the morning...