2003 Audi allroad quattro

The "REAL" Ultimate Driving Machine. by EJ from Orland Park, IL on 11/02/2003. Trim: 2003 Audi allroad quattro 2.7 T with Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Free bumper-to-bumper for 50K miles. Free car washes from my dealer. Lights, camera, action. A top performer. Great, non-trendy lines. Big tires. Real dual exhaust. Great audio.
Cons: I think I have a hole in my fuel tank. I keep having to fill it up.
Overall review: Traded up from an Acura CL-Type S and never looked back. Finally grew up and bought a man's car. The looks, quality of materials, smooth acceleration, and quick for it's size. Super audio. Looks great at work or play. Solid in fast turns, but I am careful because I don't want to roll it. Braking seems a bit mushy, but maybe it's because it's new.
Mountain Goat of a car by T2 on 07/23/2013. Trim: 2003 Audi allroad quattro 2.7 T with Tiptronic, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Its a Family Wagon - but still gets lots of looks - always surprises me when folks comment on how they like the look of the car. Its unique for sure - Audi only made this car for a few years - but its back for 2013, just wish I did not have to mortgage my home to buy another one. You can find very nice used Allroads for $7500 with lots of life left in them
Cons: Like many here - the gas mileage is very, very poor - this is a Sherman Tank with leather seats and wood trim - if you ski, love outdoors, or take long trips, this car kicks SUV's asses - comfort cannot be beat - but it is a utility vehicle, so brace for the ride, and expense that comes with it, or go drive a Ford.
Overall review: I would buy another one - But Audi.... Make a twin turbo Diesel - I am in for sure.
BEST VEHICLE EVER!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/05/2013. Trim: 2003 Audi allroad quattro 2.7 T with Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car has been a PLEASURE to drive and since it is my first AUDI, it has been a very enjoyable experience. I feel like it is a sports car although it provides me every feature and function of an SUV. The handling is amazing, power is excellent and I personally, strongly do not agree with any negative reviews of this amazing vehicle. This has been my favorite vehicle I have ever had and I have some friends with family as well that own and love them also, so the few negative reviews I see on here has me pretty suspect as to the credibility of such reviews. Two Thumbs up for my AUDI ALLROAD.
Cons: NOTHING!
Overall review: 10 STAR
2003 audi allroad Quattro 2.7 L turbo silver/black by Moon, Aliso Viejo, California on 12/16/2012. Trim: 2003 Audi allroad quattro 2.7 T with Tiptronic, Owned 9 years.
Pros: still looking for my car seems hood is painted black while car is gray
Cons: have your mechanic check your car before you buy it
Overall review: still good
stay away by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/24/2011. Trim: 2003 Audi allroad quattro 2.7 T with Tiptronic, Owned 3 years.
Pros: looks great
Cons: gas guzzler, very expensive to repair.
Overall review: dont buy this car seems to be in the shop more than on the road.