2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser

The Great Mobile by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/12/2011. Trim: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything, its quiet comfprtable, and since my husband is handicapped its more convienient for him to get in and out of the car
Cons: A humming noise that doesn't go away whether the air conditioner is used or not or when you turn off the car the noise seems to be coming from the cd player not sure though
Overall review: for the money and value a good car woulkd recommend it to everyone.Excellent
Best car I've ever had the owned! by Jill from Anaheim, CA on 05/23/2003. Trim: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: From the outside, this car doesn't look as roomy as it really is. I have never owned or riden in a more comfortable car! We have 5 teenagers, and they were always complaining about being 'squished' in my other car. Not in this one! My daughter's 6'7" friend was astonished that he actually had head-room while relaxing in the back seat! I LOVE MY PT and would HIGHLY reccommend it to anyone considering purchasing one!
Cons: Air conditioning could be a little cooler, but would definetly not detour me from buying this car again. Suspension could use a little help (not good on speed-bumps, dips) but again, is a slight set-back only. Cosmetically, I don't care for the shift ball.....I think would look better in rose-wood, or some other rich-looking wood, but that's something I'll change myself :)
Overall review: Best purchase I've ever made. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone considering buying one. I LOVE MY PT!!! (Does Daimler-Chrysler need an owner-spokesperson?! :)
Stone White by PTMOM from Lexington, NC on 03/25/2003. Trim: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has a style of its own. Such a sweet deversion being able to step out of the "mini-van mom" mode. This is my time...my treat...my new style. The kids... they're finally in a car of their own and this one's all mine. Me and my PT. It's all for me! I Love It!!!
Cons: Only one thing, I am short and it's hard to see out the rear. But, I manage.
Overall review: It's a fun car. The price is within reason. The PT Cruiser Club is what challenges you to be creative in adding the extras.
A true sleeper, rock solid by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/11/2010. Trim: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The GT turbo is the one to get with there. Power to spare and more, disc brakes, reliable engine (made stronger to handle the power) and now maintains it's value very very well. See add's on the GT...turbo. People dont give them away, unlike the base model. If you can find one, buy one, enjoy it and you will most likely get your money back when you come to sell it.
Cons: rear seats could be more comfortable but hardly anyone sitting there anyway. Front seat, if they are the heated leather's, are hard to beat. Had to refill the a/c but it's a 7 year old vehicle...very reliable to me...cant see anything happening with mechanic's on the GT anytime soon. Rock solid and a true sleeper.
Overall review: I know if I had to sell it, it would sell fast. There is a hot market developing for these. They dont make them anymore and made less GT's. As people find out about these Gt's, it's truly fantastic to see, they want one. Unlike the base models. I enjoy mine.
PT Lover by Happy in Ohio on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love the TURBO, the interior flexibility,and comfortable drive.
Cons: Nothing. I've read reviews were people complain about the location of the auto window buttons, I think they need to get a life. They're probably the ones with a cell phone stuck to their ear while driving.
Overall review: I've had my GT since 2003. The only thing I've had done is replace the radiator. It was covered under warranty so the cost was $0.00. I can roll with that!