2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser

The Great Mobile by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/12/2011. Trim: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything, its quiet comfprtable, and since my husband is handicapped its more convienient for him to get in and out of the car
Cons: A humming noise that doesn't go away whether the air conditioner is used or not or when you turn off the car the noise seems to be coming from the cd player not sure though
Overall review: for the money and value a good car woulkd recommend it to everyone.Excellent
Do not buy this car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/26/2008. Trim: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited Edition, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Plenty of room, nice seat warmers.
Cons: We have had nothing but trouble with this car. 3 transmissions and a water pump at $1500 each was just a little ridiculous and the mileage is terrible. We will never own an American car again.
Overall review: Do not buy this car!
Loved it- Hated it - Traded it by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/31/2004. Trim: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The look is great had one in the limited Inferno Red color with woody edition. Nice attention getting car. Bought all the options and they worked.
Cons: No matter how you load it up and how it looks-- its still a Dodge Neon and handles worse than an AMC Gremlin with standard steering. Slow on acceleration and bad on gas mileage. once the novelty (cute car) wears off - its a nightmare to drive daily.
Overall review: Bought it - loved it for three days- Hated it for 362 days and traded it after a year for a real vehicle that drives and behaves as it looks. If you love the PT Cruiser -bless you, me I am on to bigger and better things- Safer too!!
Best car I've ever had the owned! by Jill from Anaheim, CA on 05/23/2003. Trim: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: From the outside, this car doesn't look as roomy as it really is. I have never owned or riden in a more comfortable car! We have 5 teenagers, and they were always complaining about being 'squished' in my other car. Not in this one! My daughter's 6'7" friend was astonished that he actually had head-room while relaxing in the back seat! I LOVE MY PT and would HIGHLY reccommend it to anyone considering purchasing one!
Cons: Air conditioning could be a little cooler, but would definetly not detour me from buying this car again. Suspension could use a little help (not good on speed-bumps, dips) but again, is a slight set-back only. Cosmetically, I don't care for the shift ball.....I think would look better in rose-wood, or some other rich-looking wood, but that's something I'll change myself :)
Overall review: Best purchase I've ever made. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone considering buying one. I LOVE MY PT!!! (Does Daimler-Chrysler need an owner-spokesperson?! :)
Stone White by PTMOM from Lexington, NC on 03/25/2003. Trim: 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has a style of its own. Such a sweet deversion being able to step out of the "mini-van mom" mode. This is my time...my treat...my new style. The kids... they're finally in a car of their own and this one's all mine. Me and my PT. It's all for me! I Love It!!!
Cons: Only one thing, I am short and it's hard to see out the rear. But, I manage.
Overall review: It's a fun car. The price is within reason. The PT Cruiser Club is what challenges you to be creative in adding the extras.