2003 Dodge Stratus

Fast car! by ninja on 07/24/2009. Trim: 2003 Dodge Stratus SXT Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The power is just about right. The 2.7 liter motor is one of the best motors of that year. The leather seats are great, and clean easily. The sound system, is as good as most after market stereros,and the 6 disk changer is a must.
Cons: NOTHING!
Overall review: Get one of these.
Black Beauty by Syl' from Maine on 01/01/2009. Trim: 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I love my RT!! It takes curves well at high speeds; I bought it in CA, we put in a custom sound system, lowered it, and some graphics and it was shown all over Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego. I always get compliments on it and it is just a terrific ride! I've been told that this one is a prototype, have only seen one other like it. I moved to Maine last year and have only driven it during summer but it is great on the open roads!!!
Cons: Can't be driven in snow!!
Overall review: I have owned Japanese, German and American cars. My favorite car was the 61' Plymouth SportFury I owned but this RT tops that.
Cool Ride by Mr. G from La Verne on 10/27/2007. Trim: 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Good looks. Good trade off on fuel milage vs. performance. Excellent sound system. No repairs in 4 years. Large roomy interior for 4 adults. Comfortable seating for long trips.
Cons: Nothing yet.
Overall review: I bought it to replace my worn out Integra and because it was very comfortable to drive in. I am always stopped to inquire what it is and when told they always comment on how cool it looks. If I'm ever cruising with the music cranking, they can't beleive that it is a factory sound system.
Disgusted by Not Happy with Mine at all. on 08/16/2007. Trim: 2003 Dodge Stratus SE Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Not much to like, in my opinion, at most maybe the looks.
Cons: Rough ride, high maintenance, transmission replaced after 60,000 miles!!! pathetic. Expensive routine maintence. Poor handeling (pulls to the right, BAD.)
Overall review: Wouldn't recommend this car to anyone, will never buy another one!!
Stylish Sports Car with practicality of cargo space... by DrillSgtDon on 11/27/2003. Trim: 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks great, handles awsome, Good high power stereo, lots off cargo room, for a sports car, more than some mid size (such as Monti Carlo SS)!! Looks and Handling are awsome!!!
Cons: Where's the engine performance??? Got the auto stick, very slouchy exceleration. It bogs down when you step on the gas.. Feels like, my used to be, 90' DaytonaES 3.0 5 speed was quicker. Breaking is average. Could use a little better performance in the brakes.My 02' Avalanche, seemed quicker, as well as my 96' ImpalaSS..
Overall review: Great Handling sports car, that looks stylish, along with cargo space of a midsize.Needs much improved engine performance, IE:excelleration. Dull boring interior style.