2003 Nissan Altima

i love my altima by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/13/2011. Trim: 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned 6 years.
Pros: quality,engine,space,confort,crash test front,sporty.the stopping distance is amazing the engine has a good torque 180torq i get 0-60 in 12 seconds only using 4000rpm of the 6200rpm available. 150,000 miles and i get the same fuel economy as new no smoke running strong
Cons: no cvt at the time and no side airbags i already change the trans once (i was racing the car everyday)
Overall review: this car have space and i get 20mpg going fast from light to light in my busy city,i get 27mpg at 70mph and 32-34mpg at 60mph my father has a camry 2006 and the handling is boring the altima is very sporty ,i own this car for 6years
Not a good investment by Sal on 06/11/2010. Trim: 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned 7 years.
Pros: it looks good, but that is about the only positive.
Cons: Transmission has problems. The radiator has had many problems and the engine burns oil even though I have taken care of the car. My engine blew up after it suddenly ran out of oil.
Overall review: Poor
Problems by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/24/2010. Trim: 2003 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: style, bose system, leather interior
Cons: Engine stalls nobody knows why. Then engine shuts down. Serious issue
Overall review: Bad because of serious engine problems.
Stylish Problem Car by Mechell from Los Angeles on 08/13/2007. Trim: 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the look and style of the car.
Cons: Since I purchased this vehicle I have had numerous problems with the engine. The dealership is my second home. Usually the staff at the dealership are very helpful (as if they know the problems I have are commonplace). Because of the constant engine problems I do not believe I will ever purchase a Nissan again in the future.
Overall review: If you are looking for reliability do not buy this car.
Good car, If you take care of it. by Adan, San Fernando, CA on 06/02/2013. Trim: 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Acceleration, handling, MPG
Cons: Interior quality, No Abs, defective alternator Cheap gasoline may cause cylinder missfires.
Overall review: I have owned my altima 2003 for 10 years I bought it new, I have had a couple of thing replaced like the crankshaft position sensor and the alternator, a common problem with the car is a loud rattling noise it usually caused by the alternator and belt tensioner it took me a while to figure it out" change your alternator thats the culpri".Overall this car has been very reliable i have only taken my car to the dealer once for a computer relearn after cleaning the throttle body and disconnectiong the MAF sensor without disconecting the battery. It doesnt leak or burn any oil at 145k miles suspension still good i have done only transmission fluid change every 50k (not flush )and oil change every 4k other than that no mayor problems so far. I own a 2007 honda odyssey and its interior quality is way better than nissan however at 110k i had to changee the rear main seal it cost me $1200 and its starting to burn oil, not as reliable as my nissan. Advice dont put cheap gas in this car.