1994 Ford Tempo

1994 Ford Tempo pictures are not available
1994 Ford Tempo Prices
1994 Ford Tempo Fuel Economy
Granny Car by Captain Tempo on 03/18/2011. Trim: 1994 Ford Tempo GL Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Bought this car from Goodwill for $475.00 with 66000 miles and a bad trany. No dings or dents or scratches
Cons: the paint is slightly faded on the roof and trunk lid.
Overall review: The trany had a blown torque converter and cost $500 to fix. I am so pleased with this $1000 gamble that all the quark that the car has do not bother me. A true granny car
The beast by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/23/2010. Trim: 1994 Ford Tempo GL Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This vehicle is a beast. I have taken this thing mudding over a dozen times, it does better than some of my friends trucks. I have had the car for 5 years and the only major thing I have had to do to it is I recently had to replace the starter which is good for a car that has 380000 miles on it.
Cons: The parking brake in it went out but it was a good deal my fault from drifting it.
Overall review: I would recomend this car to anyone.
Dependable Little Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/13/2007. Trim: 1994 Ford Tempo GL Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought this car new in 94. It now has 230,000 miles and doesn't use oil and is very dependable. I have a 5 speed and average 31 mpg. The car has survived several years of a teenage driver. Teaching 4 kids how to drive a stick, and 12 years of gravel roads (I live 3-7 miles from black top depending which town I'm going to). With studded snow tires I go everywhere in snow and ice. On gravel it handles better than my 2000 grand am. It hugs corners and drives great! We have taken the car cross country and camping in the mountains. It runs good. I still trust it to go anywhere.
Cons: I have replaced the clutch twice (partly because of teaching 4 different kids how to drive a clutch). The dust from the gravel roads has clogged the vents so the air conditioner doesn't work even though it tests as being fully charged.
Overall review: This car is great for someone on a budget. Repairs are usually inexpensive if your mechanic is honest and competent.
Take a beating and keep on ticking. by Jamie on 12/26/2006. Trim: 1994 Ford Tempo GL Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have never seen a car this reliable, or one that can break, taken a beating and keep on a ticking. I have over 400,000 on mine , and still turn on like it new, and has never left me on the side of the road.
Cons: the 2.3 L HSC have problems with value cover gasket and when they get old the gasket seem to fail. I hate the automatic safety belts , I have had to replace them once, you have to keep them oil or they will make all kind of noises, and soon after the noises the belt in automatic seat belt well fail and you have no seat belts moving, try to replace them it a b@#$
Overall review: This is my first tempo but I had 1989 topaz , I pay 450 for it in high school that was in 2000 it was barely running then, and I beat the f$%^& out of, it kept running with a blow head gasket, a half blown transmission,oil leak it was so bad the repair said he shock it still run but it die two years ago of blown Cv joints with over 600,000 miles on it , I had to get other, the one I have I am little nicer to it then the old one...Never left me on the side of the road.......I shock how will it has stand up to me,I would recommend this car for a first car for teen boy.........it can take a beating and keep on ticking.
Love my Tempo by Deb from CO on 07/25/2006. Trim: 1994 Ford Tempo GL Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I have had my car for 6 years, and have never had any really serious problems with it. This is a great car for a college student with limited money.
Cons: I have had to replace the fuel pump 4 times, mostly because of shady parts I had bought. The automatic seatbelts quit working and just started making an obnoxious noise. I don't have any major complaints about the size, except it is REALLY difficult to get an infant car seat in and out of the back seat if it is a 2-door.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone. It has never let me down, or left me stranded anywhere, and it is at 192,118 miles!!! I love my tempo.