2003 Subaru Legacy

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Rain or sleet or snow, this car will go! by The Wizard on 09/02/2013. Trim: 2003 Subaru Legacy L Special Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car feels very solid in every way.There are no rattles,squeaks or other annoying noises. This car hugs the road like it is on rails. There is very little repair needed in 90,000 miles.Tires and wipers,oil and gas are the main expenses.
Cons: When then, engine is cold there is some piston slap noise which goes away after a mile or so of driving
Overall review: I really intended to buy a new car. This I saw this used Subaru. I liked the way it drove,so I bought it! It was an impulse buy. Now I have 21,000 dollars in the bank.
Awesome Highway Vehicle by Abby on 10/06/2007. Trim: 2003 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Loves 60+ mph, great travel/roadtrip vehicle. Beautiful car inside and out.
Cons: I have recently after owning it for 2.5 years had to start putting money into it. There are over 100,000 miles on my car but I now have lots of upkeep. There seems to be a problematic head gasket and lately smells really hot and like its burning oil. Which does concern me especially that I just had it checked out and have always done the routine maintenance
Overall review: Love my car, just wish I had bought it with fewer miles already on it.
subaru4life by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/18/2007. Trim: 2003 Subaru Legacy L, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This being my 5th Subaru and 2nd Legacy I can see how the new generations have improved.
Cons: The 03' L with an automatic seems somewhat under powered from a stand still. My old 90 Legacy L seemed to have way more punch off the line than this silver sedan, but this car handles like its on rails.
Overall review: Bought used with just over 12,000 miles on it, it has over 60,000 and absolutely no problems yet. Id love to own the turbo 2.5 someday, only in black with leather!
Great Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/31/2005. Trim: 2003 Subaru Legacy L Special Edition, Owned 2 years.
Pros: quality, comfort, safety
Cons: look of vehicle seems just a tad bland from the front... otherwise, it's awesome
Overall review: great car!
The Comfort Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/23/2005. Trim: 2003 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It is very comfortable. You are able to stay warm during the Winter time with the Cold Weather Package. Sound System is awesome.
Cons: The engine could be more powerful.
Overall review: Overall all from a rating of 1-10 I would give this car an 9. It would be 10 if the engine were more powerful.
2 3 4 5 6  Next