2003 Toyota Sequoia

SOLID. Owned many Toyota trucks. First big SUV. by Dboz from Cleveland on 02/23/2008. Trim: 2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very smooth and quiet. Tons of room. I like the third row and how it operates. I prefer this style to the new redesign. The new one gives up a lot of rear storage compared to this model. I think these SUV's are aging nicely as far as style goes. They still look very similar to brand new 4 Runners.
Cons: A little thirsty but aren't they all.
Overall review: Great for a family or lots of friends. Awesome for trips. Worth the extra fuel costs. The 4 speed transmission hurts the highway mileage compared to the new 6 speeds found in newer vehicles but I can pay for a lot of gas with the 20k I saved over new!!! So a few MPG is not a big deal.
Mr CAR by ramsey from Boston on 01/18/2008. Trim: 2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: It was an appropriate vehicle in My family household. The vehicle was a Road Warrior on an off the road. Good high performance vehicle.
Cons: Tires wear out easily, because the tire rated for this vehicle was under sized.Tire wear was a problem even when a aligment was done on the vehicle. A heavy duty roughed vehicle tire was needed, to perform the upmost product safety for your value and tread life. Tires rated were P265/65R17 Dunlops/Bridgestones. Another problem that existed was the front drivers side carpeted floor mat always rolled up when entering vehicle
Overall review: Overall the car performed at peak performance. Handling with a surety and convincingly I'll purchase another one in the next three to five year. Maybe a upgrade of vehicle Options.
Review ID: #521926 Is this review offensive?
my first toyota very impressed. by jewelene from calif. on 10/26/2007. Trim: 2003 Toyota Sequoia Limited 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded my 2002 Z71 tahoe for the seqouia. This is the first toyota I have ever owned. Swore I would never buy one. Man have I ate my words. Iam so in love with this vehicle it is the smoothest v-8 I have ever driven very impressed. It handles like a dream. Passing is no effort lots of power. The room is wonderful seats eight yaaaaaaaaaaa. I love all the bells and whisltes like the back window sliding up and down heated seats, mirrors that pull in electronicaly, being able to run the radio from the steering wheel. Iam so spoiled with the sequoia. My tahoe was nice and I loved it, but the toyota beats it hands down.
Cons: nothing at alllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Overall review: Style top notch. Handeling the best. smooth running. reliable. Quality . holds it value for a long time.
MY SAVING GRACE, "TRULY" by MS.T from Phoenix, AZ on 10/15/2007. Trim: 2003 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: That I have one less thing to complain about
Cons: I dont like the fact that Ive become so dependent on my Sequoia and maybe always being stopped by total strangers, curious about the perfermance, price, and my satisfaction.
Overall review: This is the "PERFECT" SUV for anyone wanting the whole package. You cant go wrong with this one. It fits everyone from the very active lifestyle to the more conservative people. There is no other on the road that can compare. When faced with an unavoidable road hazard, my knee jerk reaction was to swerve hard to the left, I immediately felt the vehicles safety features take over, preventing me from overcorrecting. I am, without a doubt, convinced that had I been behind the wheel of anything other than my Toyota, I wouldn't have made it home that night. If you value your life and/or the life of your friends or family, buy this GREAT SUV.
The Best SUV by far by Woody Warner Robins on 09/30/2004. Trim: 2003 Toyota Sequoia SR5 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the Power.
Cons: Seats could be softer.
Overall review: Excellent SUV