2003 Jeep Wrangler

Fun to drive with power galore by Bobo on 04/23/2009. Trim: 2003 Jeep Wrangler X, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I enjoy the power with the 4.0 6cyl. the power between the gears is out standing. It's fun to drive and the quality in this Jeep is great. The paint is good and the and the balence of the body is good. The top keeps the heat in during the course of the window compared to the previous model's.
Cons: The only thing I didn't like was the Goodyear tires that came with the Jeep. There were horrible in snow.
Overall review: I've enjoyed owning this Jeep cause it has good seating, nice shifting through the gears and plenty of torgue. The 4.0 is the best motor they have ever made and it's better than the 6cyl 3.7
Feelin' Free in 03 by Greg from Harpers Ferry, WV on 10/04/2002. Trim: 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good looks, easy to maneuver and park, truly an off road vehichle and just a whole lot of fun.
Cons: Needs a real ashtray, paint quality could be better, underpowered, a diesel engine and snorkel would be idea.
Overall review: Its not for everyone you really have to "drive" this vehichle, but its lineage and fun factor make it a truly great ride.
Go Anywhere Vehicle by Soldier from Michigan on 02/09/2014. Trim: 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This Vehicle is fun to drive, can go anywhere and makes you feel secure. Replacement parts might run a little more but the quality is worth it because with just basic maintenance your vehicle will last and need less work. I am a huge fan of the 4.0l 6cyl , both of my Cherokees had it , one of the best engines ever. Seats provide a good ride overall, these vehicles give more comfort the worse the trail is then on a main road, but that is the fun we buy them for.
Cons: When driving on main roads in winter the engine can provide to much torque to the rear wheels while in 2wd. I think the bolts which secure the hardtop to the vehicle could be in a better location to allow for ease of removal, the idea seems to be more of an esthetic keep them out of view then mechanical ease of removal idea. Beyond that not too much in the way of cons from my PoV, remove snow from the hard top in winter or you will get drips from condensation on you, but we sacrifice luxury for fun knowingly when we buy these.
Overall review: If you want a vehicle that gives you and your friends and family a fun time this is the best choice out there, Jeep has been going any place you can imagine and making the trip fun since they were first introduced to the military and the soldiers fell in love with them and brought them home.
Love My Jeep <3 by Sydney from PA on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Before I left for basic training I told my boyfriend as soon as I got back that I was going to buy a jeep wrangler. Within weeks of coming home I bought one and I love it, They are so fun to drive and being able to take the top off is great. I love the power of the straight 6 and I love finally having a manual car.
Cons: Its not great on gas and it is expensive to fix and maintain. Considering I drive 32 miles one way to work and 63 miles one way to my base gas can be a killer.
Overall review: I love my jeep and plan on keeping it a VERY long time. They are so durable and it takes a lot to keep them from running. They hold their value unlike a lot of vehicles as well. I would recomend them to ANYONE.
The do everything go everywhere Jeep by TraderTom on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The ability to go off road if needed. Very versitile- I use it to pull a landcsaping trailer for a PT business.
Cons: Bought it used with 35,000 at approx. 75,000 miles the trams "exploded". I was not covered by warranty- I aws over the mileage limit by 200 miles!!! So I had to put in a rebuilt for almost $4000.
Overall review: I still enjoy riding it, I like it better then the new style and would definately buy another one!!!