2003 Audi A8

Understated Lux-Rocket by DGB on 04/30/2009. Trim: 2003 Audi A8 L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Size, handling, bells and whistles, comfort. All in all, a great used car for the $$.
Cons: Elctronics don't seem to be Audi's strong suit. Some of the electronic motors for the seat controls (particularly the headrests) have stopped functioning. The motors sound like they are working, but no up or down movement.
Overall review: I bought my A8 with just under 80k on the odometer, at a fraction of the original sticker. I am sure that I will get another 120k out of her, with proper maintenance. For its size, the A8L can really move when it needs to. When driven conservatively, I average mid 20s on the highway for fuel consumptoion. The trunk is massive (I was initially looking at the A6 Avant, but decided that the A8 had plenty of room and a bit more to offer in the style and fun departments). I also feel safer in this than any other vehicle I have owned. It is understated, so unless they know what it is, people don't tend to look twice at the car...buy a BMW or Benz if image is high on your list of requirements. I will be purchasing new rubber soon; the dealer stuck some mid range tires on her, so I am missing some of the car's performance capabilities.
The Ultimate AWD! by Marvin on 09/08/2006. Trim: 2003 Audi A8 L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Audi A8 handles like a dream!
Cons: Nothing yet!
Overall review: I would buy it again!
The best sports sedan for the money anywhere by HAWK on 08/18/2004. Trim: 2003 Audi A8 4.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is built to drive in any condition and surpasses it's competition in every catagory. The styling is better than it's two German counterparts! It's the best kept secret in German manufactured cars.
Cons: Navigation system in sub-par.
Overall review: 9.99
THe A8L by MBR on 04/09/2003. Trim: 2003 Audi A8 L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Solid car. I feel very safe in it. I enjoy the amenities provided e.g. parktronic, navigation , and onstar. Gets good mileage considering it is relatively light (aluminum). Front and rear fog lights.
Cons: Too distinguished.
Overall review: This is a keeper for me.
Best Looking Sedan by Dan in Switzerland on 03/29/2003. Trim: 2003 Audi A8 L, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: The new A8 is the best looking sedan I've had so far. The cabin is like in no other, everything is in its right place. Plenty of power and sexy looks :)