2003 Dodge Dakota

My red huntin' rig by Cowboy from Roseburg OR on 05/20/2010. Trim: 2003 Dodge Dakota SLT Plus Quad Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of power for a mid size, V8, spacious, sporty
Cons: gas mileage, not very many options for customization, bed space
Overall review: I would recommend this truck for anybody who has a family or lots of hunting buddies and doesn't need a big truck. I bought this truck last year used from a dealer and absolutely am satisfied with this truck. I wanted a mid sized truck but wanted power. My truck has plenty of horse power and torque to get stuff done. People tell me that I can't haul much but all I need to haul is my hunting buddies and my deer. The only complaint is the gas mileage but its a V8 and the power makes up for it.
V8 does it for me! by SHO from Medina, OH on 12/26/2002. Trim: 2003 Dodge Dakota Sport Plus Quad Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: beautiful truck .. blows away chevy and ford for styling and room. Great to have the V8..
Cons: paint job is the worst of any new car I have ever seen dirt, mottleing, and a acid spot on the roof.. interior is really boring no curves. and the buttons are old style.
Overall review: great truck so far .. only has 1700 miles on it .. we will see .. the main reason i bought it was the warrenty 7yr 70,000mile..
I won't trade this truck for ANYTHING!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/24/2005. Trim: 2003 Dodge Dakota SLT Quad Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I really like the outside appearance, and it looks even better since I have added 20" custom rims.
Cons: When I got the truck, the brakes would always squeel. I hated it, but after getting more than enough opinions from people telling me there was nothing wrong with them, I just forgot about them. They still make noise and I can't wait to get new brake pads.
Overall review: The best truck there is, I will not trade this truck for anything!!
The best mid-size out there. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/01/2003. Trim: 2003 Dodge Dakota SLT Quad Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: An excellent mid-sized truck for those who want to have cargo space for hauling, but don't want to deal with the hassells of driving a full size truck. The quad -cab is great for carry passengers and keeping them very comfortable in the back seat.
MY FIRST TRUCK by CHICKS DIG IT on 01/15/2003. Trim: 2003 Dodge Dakota Sport Quad Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: BEST TRUCK YOU CAN BUY IN IT'S PRICE RANGE.
Cons: EVERYTHINGS GREAT, IM STILL GETTING USED TO THE 5 SPEED AUTO TRANSMISSION.. BUT I WOULD'NT CONSIDER IT A REAL "CON". JUST SOMETHING IM NOT USED TO, AFTER DRIVEING A 5 SPEED MANUAL.
Overall review: WELL I HAVENT HAD THE TRUCK LONG, BUT AS FAR AS I CAN TELL ITS A CUT ABOVE ALL THE TRUCKS IN ITS CLASS.