2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport

My son's little SUV by Mom from Hamilton ohio on 10/15/2012. Trim: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This car saved my son's life because of it'sconsturction. The two other passengers received injuries but all made it through a horrific accident. Although the roof was crushed after a roll over and then hit a tree the car saved their lives. For all of you who are driving this car today be grateful. Quit complaining about the car noise and all of the other nonsense. At the end of the day my son loved his vehicle and cared for but now it is in two pieces but he is alive today. The next time you get in your car know full well you have bought a well constructed piece of machinery. I hope this review will solidify why you bought your car because at the end of the day you will be safe.
Cons: I have nothing bad to say other than I am a grateful mom.
Overall review: great car I wished we still had it.............................
Its a great truck by A MSN Autos Consumer on 02/20/2003. Trim: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport ES 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: The Montero Sport handles well and is quite stylish. I have had no problems with the handling or performance.
Cons: I have nothing bad to say other than I am a grateful mom.
Overall review: great car I wished we still had it.............................
A Solid Choice by Jeff from Richmond on 03/14/2011. Trim: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Looks great, durable, good value
Cons: Interior not designed for larger individuals, seats are uncomfortable
Overall review: I purchased this vehicle for $15K with 43K miles. It now has 165K miles and is still going strong. Besides regular maintenance items (including tires), I've probably put around $2,000 into the vehicle for other repairs. Overall, I really enjoy driving it, just wish it was a little bigger on the inside. A great set of tires (like Michelin LTX M/S) will really make it stand out. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a mid-size SUV and a great value.
reliable truck fun to drive by cali on 05/06/2007. Trim: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Reliable, stylish and sturdy.
Cons: Too much wind noise when highway driving.
Overall review: nice truck