2003 Chevrolet Suburban

2003 Chevrolet Suburban Prices
2003 Chevrolet Suburban Fuel Economy
Reliable Truck by Allen on 08/03/2012. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4WD LS, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Solid steel front and back bumpers, smooth riding and acceleration, trouble-free as of August 3rd, 2012
Cons: Interior accessories, the paint coating needs to be improved, the paint coating on the buttons worn off during normal use after 5 to 7 years. However, on my Suburban I did not experience any problem guess is because my fingernail is short and I do not use any lotion on my hands, which is known to cause problem due to chemical effect between the lotion and the dark grey costing on the accessories.
Overall review: I own three 2003, 2005 and 2008 Chevrolet Suburban, in my opinion, the gas mileage in the newer body style uses more gas than the older one, I do not know the reason still, but all models are running great still, I have no problem with all of them. As long as you do all the required service stated within the manual, you will have no problem, also, even though it's a truck, still, be gentle, the care you give to the vehicle, they will likely to appreciate it back!
Amazing vehicle, I love my Z21 Suburban by Big Al on 06/10/2011. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4WD LS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Truly the most utility, most comfortable, most reliable vehicle made. I have 240,000 miles and the motor still purrs, i plan on taking it north of 300K miles.
Cons: Beware that transfer cases left the factory without fluid. I drove mine for 125,000 miles before i found a bone dry transfer case. My mechanic informed me of how common this is with GM's SUVs. Interior instrument paint wearing off which looks bad on a vehicle that stickered for $40,000.
Overall review: I would endorse and replace this awesome machine in a heart beat.
CHEV SUB LT by RNEW on 11/12/2009. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4WD LS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have 111,000 miles Lots of room ,good ride and quality My LT has very comfortable seats great heated seats for winter. Pulls my 29' travel trailer wish ease.I feel very safe on the road.
Cons: only problem had to replace front wheel bearing
Overall review: Would and have recomended this vehicle to people.
2003 Chevy Suburban (Federal Model Vehicle) by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/02/2006. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4WD LS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Third Row seat; up to 9 peoples total per vehicle, very cool A/C, strong towing, good for multi-purpose vehicle (MPV)
Cons: Conserving more gas (about 4 gallons more) then current 2007 chevy SUV (Tahoe and Suburban; since they have auto V-8 to V-4 switch function to save more gas when V-8 engine power isn't needed most of the time!)
Overall review: I got to ride in this vehicle while I servicing the country, very smooth truck to drive, if you don't mined paying extra for the gas, this is the SUV you will like.
Outstanding SUV! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/25/2005. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4WD LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: High ride, very comfortable, very durable, and lots of nice features.
Cons: Fuel economy.
Overall review: Excellent