2003 Oldsmobile Bravada

2003 Oldsmobile Bravada Prices
2003 Oldsmobile Bravada Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Sorry to see you go by Gladys on 04/05/2004. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's sooo smooth. I feels like a luxury car but it can go anywhere and do anything.
Overall review: Wonderful
An excellent SUV by JB from St. Charles, IL on 02/04/2003. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We sampled 3 SUV's and the Bravada had the most comfortable seats and the smoothest ride. It is a sharp looking SUV and has an excellent stereo system and lots of room for the third and fourth passenger and also lots of cargo space. We love our Bravada.
Overall review: Excellent vehicle for the price and Oldsmobile definitely drives better than a Chevy by far.
NHSTA has complaints by Sandy on 03/19/2003. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Terrible truck with lots of "issues."
Super vehicle by gman on 02/22/2003. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent solid auto from the USA. Fit and finish is excellent, along with ride and power to spare.
Overall review: Beating the japs
Perfect SUV in every way by Rick from Golden Valley, MN on 01/09/2003. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the best suv I have ever owned! Very nice ride and every detail what I was looking for and more. I like the 5 years 60,000 mile warranty.
Cons: I wish Olds was not going to be discontinued.
Overall review: I have had many coments on my suv. Everyone likes the style, the leather interior and all the equipment. When driving you can see more than other suv's I had. Very nice ride, better than the Cadilac.
2 3 4 5 6  Next