2003 Pontiac Grand Am

MY GT by Muscular from West LA on 07/08/2003. Trim: 2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT1 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The seats are extremely comfortable especially on long trips, your back doesn't get tired. The acceleration is great! Gas mileage is great for a V6. The exterior looks are fabulous. THE MONSOON RADIO IS TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE
Cons: Gas mileage with A/C on, the buttons on the steering wheel are on the cheap side
Overall review: I have always been a GM brand buyer. I moved up in size from a Cavalier and it was a good move. The size is just right, the performance is great, sound system is stoked, styling is great (once I get the SC/T hood).
All American Car by Casey from Augusta, Ga on 04/03/2003. Trim: 2003 Pontiac Grand Am SE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: It's a good car all around and fairly inexpensive. I love it's roominess!
Sleek Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/08/2007. Trim: 2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fast, great looking.
Cons: Windows stopped working on our older 1999 car.
Overall review: Great car, just bought my second one, as my dad started using our 1999 model. I liked it so much that I bought one for myself again. (2003 GT Sedan) It has plenty of room and still looks and acts pretty sporty and powerful.
Review ID: #512046 Is this review offensive?
Lets call a wham-bulance...the grand am is a great car by Jason on 06/23/2006. Trim: 2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Right now my car has about 57000 miles on it and I have had 0 problems. The car has never been in for service other then regular maintenance.
Cons: I wish they would have figured out the lower and upper intake leak problems. The problem has been around for along time...why haven't they done anything to fix it. I haven't had it fixed on my car yet but I am sure it is coming up. Pontiac for along time has had problems with their climate controls as well (them breaking). The climate controls broke on our 95 grand prix as well.
Overall review: I think that everyonce and awhile people will have a true problem car. Most of the time I believe that people don't take care of their cars so they do have problems. When I say this I mean like changing the transmission fluid at 30k and other things people don't often do. The other thing is people complain about gas mileage..of course you don't get good mileage because your always flooring your car. When they give gas mileage on window stickers thats U drive onservative, the weather is not to hot or cold..and you have the corret tire pressure. As far as I am concerned the grand am is a great car. Every car is going to have problems at some point. It all just depends on how you take care of your car.
sorry they dont make the Pontiac any loger by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/25/2014. Trim: 2003 Pontiac Grand Am SE Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: this is our old faithful red runner. the 03 Pontiac v 6 starts in all weather,has good gas mileage for this type of car. while the front seat is a little tight . this is a keeper car.
Cons: the 03 is hard on breaks.
Overall review: a fine automobile