2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

The Best SUV!!!! by Jena in Scottsville,KY on 05/01/2006. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about it. My husband and I own a car lot & I can drive whatever I want, I pick the Trailblazer over everthing else. We sell more Trailblazer more than any other SUV. Troy's auto sales.
Cons: NOTHING!!!!!!
Overall review: You will not find a better SUV.
Great American SUV by Joe on 12/21/2004. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Exterior styling, interior comfort, smooth ride
Cons: Changing the oil is a very messy task.
Overall review: Very nice SUV for the money.
Awesome!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/06/2004. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: An SUV that drives like a car! Love it!
Overall review: Great overall vehicle.
My Best Vehicle... by Mountain Biker from KY on 04/04/2008. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Very comfortable, my gas milage on the road has been as good as 22mpg but dropped to 20 when I put a set of heavier tires on it (Michelin LT/MX). I got 55,000 on the first set and so far that many on the Michelins. I have only put one set of brakes on mine @ 85,000 miles. It has been one of the best vehicles I have owned and I plan on keeping it over 150,000 miles. I do regular service (3,000 miles) and have changed the tranny two times as I pull a small camper.
Cons: The ONLY thing I am not happy with is it has a tendency to roll some in turns. I think I may change shocks and to to HD Monroes instread of the OE Bilsteins.
Overall review: Great vehicles for the price I paid new......the "08's are a little more pricey and I would have to weigh that with a little smaller SUV with better milage the next time.
Work Vehicle with Pizzaz by Curly in Chambersburg on 03/01/2005. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Excellent handling including while towing. Plenty of power for mountainous driving and towing.
Cons: Driver seat not comfortable for a large person.
Overall review: Tops in its class of vehicle.