2003 Buick Regal

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Best Value by WM on 08/10/2010. Trim: 2003 Buick Regal GS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: 165,00 miiles and have only replaced brake pads and one battery. Everything else is still original. Best valued car I ever purchased.
Cons: Not a thing.
Overall review: Oustanding car!
Small for me! by Teddy - New York on 01/25/2004. Trim: 2003 Buick Regal LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is a Buick and hopefully has the Buick Quality that I was used to and hope for. Good looking and fast enough to have some style for a 45 Yr. old!
Cons: No space inside like previous models. I was used to my 92 Regal and loved it. This car is smaller and billed as a 5 passenger, don't believe it. People are bigger than they think I guess.
Overall review: Although I do not foresee myself keeping this Regal 10+ years as I did my 92, I will keep it for sometime. The Insurance is higher than I had hoped but it is American made.
great car by Spudman from Northern Utah on 03/02/2007. Trim: 2003 Buick Regal LS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: We bought this car brand new in '03 and it currently has 78,100 or so miles on it. To date only normal maintanence with the car with the exception of the stock battery died roughly 200 miles ago and when those batteries die it sure lets you know because the whole car acts like it got short circuited (if this has happened to you you will know what I mean). It rides well for any distance of driving, has good power and when the driver cruises with constant speed it gets quite impressive gas mileage! We love the sun roof most of the time except for when I wear my hat as the ceiling is lower and it handles a full load of adults well enough. Many positive things to say with this car.
Cons: I dislike the 'wood' accents around the window switches and around the gear shift selector, they are out of place and with the little amount that there is with it you would think they would have gotten ride of it completely. The drink holders for the driver is in the way when you change gears but the one thing is they do hold large glasses! We had a problem with the dash cover over the front passenger side airbag coming up and getting loose but the dealer replaced it and no problems since. A note for when you do change the battery, be ready to pull of brackets and the fuse panel cover because they gave you NO space to work with, really hated that.
Overall review: We love this car! The traction control works great in snow and it handles well in all weather. Not one thing has quit working or given us any trouble and that is something good to say with this car. In the past we have had a Taurus (ford)and Accord (honda) cars and this has been the least problem-matic of the 3. It isn't made of tin and has a good quality to it, the ride is quiet and secure feeling. I wont say this is the greatest car ever but it is something close to it and we for sure will consider Buick when we go to replace this one, we will just have to try the LaCrosse now because they don't make this model anymore. Compared to the Taurus and the Accord we haven't had to repair this car at all, the accord had a computer problem at 92,000 miles and I was greatly unimpressed with it, the Taurus didn't have anything big to fix. This is a great car to consider when looking around, it has worked well for us so do consider it in your shopping!
'03 Buick Regal LS by Scootr from Sacramento CA on 06/29/2014. Trim: 2003 Buick Regal LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought this car last year with 138k miles. It's my "backup" car to a 2013 Ford Escape. The Buick is comfortable on highway and town driving. It has the right amount of power. It looks good and handles well. The stereo is the premium Monsoon with pre-amp. I normally change the speakers, but no need to with this system. I can turn up the sound without distortion no matter what I'm listening too. When the lease is up on the Escape, this car will definitely become my primary. The exterior and interior have held up well in the last 10-11 years. The leather is not cracked and with care should last. Just routine oil changes and maintenance should keep this Buick running indefinitely.
Cons: Others have complained of the cup holder and how it interferes with the shift. I somewhat agree, but I don't shift that often. The position or design of the cup holder could have been better. The original wheels seemed to attract the curb often, but I have since changed the wheels, and the tires have that little raised curb edge to protect the wheel from curb rash.
Overall review: Love this car. Wish it had the supercharger, and more hp. However, that would mean more maintenance and possible reliability issues. Previous owner did necessary maintenance and garaged. So with a little more TLC, this car should provide great transportation indefinitely.
Good Value American Car by Fan of Buick Regal on 11/19/2013. Trim: 2003 Buick Regal LS, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Great value. The 3.8 Series II V6 is very very smooth. Lots of power and handles reasonably well. Just the right size. Not too big and not too small. Front seats are very comfortable. The LS model is very well equipped. Very comfortable car for driving long distance.
Cons: Head lights not very bright and the fog lights are practically useless. Rear seats could use more legroom.
Overall review: My previous car was a 1994 Buick Lesabre Limited but I actually enjoyed driving the Buick Regal much more.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next