2003 GMC Yukon XL

Go Mountain Climb'in by Lance from Brighton,Colorado on 12/14/2008. Trim: 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I live in the unpredictable colorado country weather,and the yukon can handle all of it.Deep mud to blizzard snow storms.The drivetrain is great and can take a beating.GM's four wheel drive system is tough and you can crawl your way out of almost any situation.I can easily pull a 7500lb trailer loaded with hay and 4 kids.
Cons: Some minor electrical problems.
Overall review: Great SUV,fuel mpg on mine 15.6 back roads 19 highway,SLT package a must with trailer haul mode,comes with off road package skid plates &trailering eqip.
Great Truck by MotherofFour on 12/20/2011. Trim: 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Flexible seating - I can fit five people and luggage/furniture going to college by easily removing the third row seat. Even more space if there's only two of us and I fold down the middle seats. I have moved a bunk bed complete with mattresses, rails and the trundle bed in this beast. This is my second Yukon XL (first was a '99) and even when all my kids have moved away and I'm a little old lady, I'll still be driving one. Great utility vehicle, easy to drive for something so big, and very safe. Plus it will fit into parking garages - even in Boston!!
Cons: Wish there was more trim protecting the fender wells and under the doors - I always have to purchase after-market stuff to keep the paint intact.
Overall review: Great all-around utility vehicle.
Love my Yukon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/11/2009. Trim: 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful vehicle. Purchased used for 11.5k recently and can haul my whole family and grandchildren with maximum comfort. Unfortunately mine does not have the DVD. The OnStar has already paid for itself and I love the hands free cell dialing with its built in OnStar cell phone option.
Cons: My fuel pump went out recently when my daughter used it to drive from northern Calif to eastern Nevada and it went out near Reno. The dealership must have seen a great opportunity cause they charged just under a thousand dollars.
Overall review: Highly recommended.
Super hauler by Ken on 08/11/2004. Trim: 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is our second Yukon/Suburban. The ride is very good, sound system excellent, room for 8.
Cons: Had some drive train problems, now fixed and hope it stays that way. Alternator problems, fuel pump, carpet fraying, center seat center position not very comfortable for an adult for either short or long trips, our 98 GMC Suburban seats much for comfortable and less problems. The dealership seems to have all problems addressed except for the carpet. The only way to correct it is to take it out and replace it with new!
Overall review: Overall good vehicle but quality compared to my 98 does not seem to be as good. Had my 98 for 100,000 miles don't know if I will have this one as long.
nice by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/10/2003. Trim: 2003 GMC Yukon XL 2500 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: very nice