2003 Mazda Truck

2003 Mazda Truck Prices
2003 Mazda Truck Fuel Economy
" A Great Value" by Webnut808 From Kauai, Hawaii on 09/26/2010. Trim: 2003 Mazda Truck B2300 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 2003 B2300 Base 2WD Bought this little gem of a truck 2/10 from original owner with 54,000 have only to replace factory battery, and for some reason the ignition coil. great little truck for the money,operating cost are more than reasonable. Excellent value.
Cons: Limited cab space, bench seat are not very comfortable.
Overall review: On a one to ten scale this dependable little truck rates a 8.5
Good BASIC TRUCK and a reasonable cost. by Okie living in Texas. on 10/17/2008. Trim: 2003 Mazda Truck B2300 SE Cab Plus 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I bought this as a replacement for a 1991 Mazda B2600i. The truck is larger than it's 91 predecessor but gets better mileage. I got the base cab plus truck so have had no problems with electric windows or anything like that.
Cons: I like the fact this truck is very dependable and does quite well on gas mileage. The only time I got less than 20mpg was just before I had the 60K mile checkup done. After that, my mileage has returned to 25mpg city and 29 highway. I do drive responsibly and don't speed or drive it off-road. I also don't overload the truck.
Overall review: This truck is not a heavy duty truck, so if you treat it like one, you will be disappointed. It's a Ford Ranger with a Mazda badge. You get what you pay for here. Resale value is great in Texas where trucks are valued more than cars.
the best truck I have owned by schwans man on 09/18/2008. Trim: 2003 Mazda Truck B4000 Cab Plus 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have 121,000 miles on this truck I owned since it was new battery,tires,brakes,and new hoses,and belt that is all that I have done to this truck absolutely the best vehicle I have ever owned
Cons: n/a
Overall review: fantastic truck
The Boogity Truck is Awsome by Boogity on 05/15/2008. Trim: 2003 Mazda Truck B3000 SE Cab Plus 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: My B3000 (2003) has never failed me! It is very comfortable,good gas mi.and good on long trips! I am a Sr. Lady ! I have owned my Boogity truck for (4 yrs) IT IS A GREAT TRUCK!
Cons: 0 problems
Overall review: GREAT!
Love my pickemup by Andy on 06/30/2007. Trim: 2003 Mazda Truck B2300 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought this truck used, with only 35,000 miles on it. This little gem is dressed out with wheel trim, and side decals. I've added a vinyl cover on the back. It's sharp, economical, practical and I won't get whip lash from acceleration.
Cons: I would like cruise control, but no biggie, seats are not the most comfortable, but hey I didn't pay $40,000 for it either.
Overall review: Love it. I hope to keep it for a long time.