2003 Chevrolet Astro

2003 Chevrolet Astro Prices
2003 Chevrolet Astro Fuel Economy
2003 Astroboy by Junebug32 on 12/21/2009. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Astro AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything. Very dependable
Cons: Wish it got better gas mileage. Also wish they came with V8 or Supercharged 4.3.
Overall review: I would recommend one of these vans to anyone
The best made vehicle ever. by Ellen on 06/01/2008. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Astro AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have had an Astro van siince 1989 had it for 10years. Traded it for a 1998 Astro a wonderful Van. The only reason I traded for a 2003 was for the club doors. I always like the height of the van. I use for everything. I was a winterguard mom for the hight school here and did the cooking and traveled alot. This was great on gas and even hitting pot holes and just uneven roads, i thought it handled great. I wish that it was still made, I don't think I will ever trade it in. There are several here in town. I think we need to have a national Astro Day. My kids had a van that was of another company, they thought my van had more room, taller, more comfortable.
Cons: The leg room for the passenger side is not good. Everything else is good.
Overall review: LOVE it . Sorry that it isn't made anymore.
good and reliable by chet on 12/30/2007. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Astro 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: truck type chassis,above the traffic,easy maneuvering
Cons: passenger side foot room
Overall review: a well built van for family or work
Review ID: #520806 Is this review offensive?
south of the 45th ,mecosta michigan by mecosta joe on 04/02/2007. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Astro AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: everything
Cons: noithing
Overall review: owned mine since new. no problems to speak of.tows my 6500lb trailer well. stops awsome. the 4.3 V-6 seams to have more than enough power.i wish GM still made them.
Like it - know the facts by Gerald on 04/19/2006. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Astro 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It's rommy, and with the seats out can haul like a truck
Cons: Man, the front end always needs attention. You have to keep the thing aligned, or you'll go through front tires every 10,000 miles.
Overall review: Love it, would buy another next year if they still made them.