2003 Chevrolet S10 Pickup

2003 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Prices
2003 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Fuel Economy
great small truck!! by john c. on 02/19/2011. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Extended Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: it starts with no problem.handles wonderfully.the 5 speed manual transmission is fun to shift
Cons: well, had to replace the fuel pump. 4wd high doesn't seem to work, i may have a coolant leak on the intake manifold.leakage around the passenger door when it rains.
Overall review: overall, despite the few problems, i love this truck!! it's my 2nd s10 and if this ever goes, i'll look for another chevy s1o to drive...
The best truck chevy made by bill from harrisburg on 07/09/2009. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Extended Cab 4WD LS, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I have the ZR-2 off road package. Great handeling, great for off road (real off road not that SUV stuff they show on TV)! Good gas mileage. comfortable. Haven't done anything to it exept routine maintainace fluids, and one set brake pads and one complete tune up just this year, probably could have put that off for a bit but I like to take good care of my cars. Would buy another in an instant!
Cons: They quit making it and replaced it with that awful Colorodo!!
Overall review: Can't say one bad thing about it, love it a lot of fun to drive especially in the snow, lots of snow!!
poorly made truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/29/2004. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet S10 Pickup 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good radio thats all
Cons: small probems keep haping
Overall review: truck is not well made ,gas gage is not right had it replaced 1 time on this 2003 truck and on my 2000 s10 with about 35,000 miles ,,had brake trobble on the 2000 s10
HORRIBLE TRUCK by JOHN SCHERR on 11/20/2004. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Crew Cab 4WD LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: NOTHING IS GOOD ABOUT THIS TRUCK - TRIING TO GET CHEVROLET TO TAKE IT BACK
Cons: NOTHING IS GOOD ABOUT THIS TRUCK - TRIING TO GET CHEVROLET TO TAKE IT BACK
Overall review: NOTHING IS GOOD ABOUT THIS TRUCK - TRIING TO GET CHEVROLET TO TAKE IT BACK
A keeper! by Maridy on 11/23/2010. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Crew Cab 4WD LS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Love the truck. Easy to drive and park. Seats like a car and easy to get around in the bad weather with the push button 4 wheel drive. I get alot of compliments and have gotten a few offers to buy it. Its real nice looking truck with a sporty look. What appeals to a woman like myself most is its everything a big truck can offer in a small truck and has been very reliable. Its also nice to have the back seat for the kids. When I was stuck in the mud and in a snow bank, it was easy to get out. Just a couple of guys can push it right out! Its rare I get stuck. I also like the handy compartments adn the weather reader on the ceiling. Its great for hauling small heavy stuff and not a gas hog.
Cons: The only problems I have had with it have been replacing the fuel pump, expensive catalytic converter, rear end and cooling system, 4 wheel drive stopped working, driver side door fixed twice because of the hinge problems. The seat handle that moves the seat back and forth broke off suddenly, one to many adjustments I guess. The black rubber on the window came loose and is now off so its in the truck, the engine light off and on comes on and stays on? The bed is only 4 foot so not much room for hauling big things. Not bad for 6 years.
Overall review: Despite the maintainence and replacing many parts I still enjoy the truck. Its hard not to. Its just to easy and fun to drive with plenty of room for the kids whether using it for a work truck, family vacation or hauling and getting around in bad weather its just right for me, meeting all my needs and it seems to hold its value. I have recieved a few offers to buy it and many compliments. Its paid for now and I could trade it in but I can't think of anything else I would enjoy driving more. I plan on keeping it for a long time...