2003 Saturn L-Series Sedan

Saturn's the BEST by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/03/2009. Trim: 2003 Saturn L-Series Sedan L300, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Side curtain air bags, ABS, traction control, and heated leather seats are wonderful in Colorado winters.
Cons: An intermittant issue with the thermostat when the outside temperature drops into the low 20's for several days on end.
Overall review: I have owned a Buick, an AMC, and 3 Saturns. I keep trading up on the Saturn because I love the brand, the quality, and the excellent customer service. Nothing compares to the Saturn!!!
Sally Saturn by Saturn Lover in LA on 07/04/2003. Trim: 2003 Saturn L-Series Sedan L200, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it handles and how secure I feel riding in it!
Cons: I wish it were more sound-proof...like a Honda is.
Overall review: EXCELLENT!!! It's my third Saturn!
Ultimate family car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/21/2003. Trim: 2003 Saturn L-Series Sedan L200, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Excellent Vehicle
Best cars by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2003 Saturn L-Series Sedan L300, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Comfortable, good acceleration; overall gas mileage 25mpg; no rusting;very reliable.
Cons: They don't make them anymore.
Overall review: Very good car and worth what we paid for it new.
Great moms car by Negri, Orlando on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2003 Saturn L-Series Sedan L200, Owned 6 years.
Pros: comfort & safety
Cons: Overall I could say I experience one offset which was within six years my a/c has failed about 5 times
Overall review: comfort, safety, depedable & economic