2003 Chevrolet Tahoe

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Prices
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Fuel Economy
The best SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: 5.3L v8 engine. Bose sound system. Leather seats. Ride quality. Quietness
Cons: MPG. Plastic dashboard rattles. Door panels rattle.
Overall review: Great truck for long distance travel and around town commuting.
Like a Rock ! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/21/2014. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I bought this truck used about a year and a half ago with over 120000 miles on it because i could see that someone took very good care of it, There are no dents or rust on it or under it and the paint was perfect shape, the only wear i could find on the inside was a small spot on the drivers floor mat and the carpet under it. It runs and drives very smooth, all the bells and whistles still work good and is like a tank in the snow.The last owner lived in New Hampshire so i think they kept it in a garage.
Cons: The brakes are a little weak.
Overall review: Don`t be scared of high miles on these trucks just have it checked out before you spend your money.
The best truck/family vehicle by Ronda from Washington on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought this rig in 06 haven't had a single problem with it hasn't even coughed. Great gas milage, even when drove through Utah and Wyoming at 80 miles an hour. It handles great wind rain snow ice nothing bothers this rig its as sure footed as a mountian goat. I didn't think I would find a rig I liked as well as my Chevy Astro All Wheel Drive but this rig beats it. I do have the overload springs so I can load it down with some really heavy things and I cant tell its back there.
Cons: Non that I can think of
Overall review: Excellent rig
Love the Tahoe. Z71 is AWESOME by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/15/2014. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased a Z71 a year ago with 171k. I have driven it up and down the east coast as well as to the mid west and this vehicle still runs like a champ. Driving this vehicle is like floating on the road. You do not feel the small bumps in the road and it has power to get you going. It is a great vehicle overall. Will get another when its time.
Cons: No cons. If you are worried about fuel efficiency this is not the vehicle for you. It is very thirsty but it does its job.
Overall review: Definitely a great purchase. You will love this vehicle every time you drive it. My son and girlfriend prefer using this vehicle over my other two vehicles when we go out.
Good truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/20/2014. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: good vehicle
Cons: none
Overall review: good truck