2003 Chevrolet Tracker

Sweet! by SJ on 02/16/2008. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Tracker 4-Door 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great vehicle for the price if you want a real 4WD and off road but don't need a lot of exta room. Easy to park in the city, decent mileage, nice styling, pretty quiet, nice ride on smooth road. Lots of aftermarket add ons, roof rack, easy motor to work on.
Cons: I have the four cylinder which is only okay in the power department, with steep roads require a a downshift/drop out of overdrive. A little rough riding on uneven pavement, lousy stock audio speakers. Rear drum brakes.
Overall review: Fun to drive, comfortable and very reasonable used vehicle price, I'm extremely happy overall with this vehicle. I test drove a lot of stuff, including a new 4Runner, but the more I drive this the more I like it.
Troublefree in 25,000mi so far by RDT404 on 01/21/2006. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Tracker 4-Door 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: gas mi. is great at 25mpg ave. Seating is comfortable for me being 6ft tall and 235lbs. 4Wd works great in the snow
Cons: The power is a little low but that is the trade of for mpg. I got the 2.0 4cyl.
Overall review: A good all purpose and dependale car for a very good price I got it for 13,450 new with 23mi on it in Aug of 2004.
the Perfect Small SUV by Kevin from Southern California on 09/03/2013. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4-Door 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I'm 6'5" and have plenty of leg room in the front seats. Surprising amount of room throughout the car. Nimble for how tall it is and fast for its little engine. Many repairs and add ons are simple and easy to do yourself.
Cons: Minimal leg room in the back seats. You can feel it lean when cornering at high speeds, so avoid doing that.
Overall review: I received this car for my 18th birthday and for two years now have been nothing but happy with it
GREAT FOR FAMILY CAR by R.L. SMITH TRACKER OWNER on 04/20/2013. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Tracker 4-Door 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: GREAT CAR BOUGHT IT NEW HAS OVER ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES ON IT AND RUNS LIKE A TOP******
Cons: ROOM FOR LEGS
Overall review: BEST CAR I EVER OWNED
Review ID: #571975 Is this review offensive?
The best 4cylinder SUV ever by Big Mac on 07/28/2012. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Tracker 4-Door 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: The fact it is a 4cylinder,4 wheel drive roomy SUV. Very dependable,very reliable in bad weather and easy to manuever in and around obstacles.
Cons: That they stoppped making them in 2004.
Overall review: I enjoy driving my Tracker and enjoy the room for storage as well as front seat comfort. Lots of leg and elbow room for an adult.