1993 Ford Taurus

1993 Ford Taurus pictures are not available
1993 Ford Taurus Prices
1993 Ford Taurus Fuel Economy
SHO: a real collectible. by Daun Grand Rapids Michigan on 01/09/2009. Trim: 1993 Ford Taurus SHO, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Engine performance is impeccable
Cons: Interior plastic squeeks and a few interior rattles are disturbing. Seats are hard but power adjustments are excellent.
Overall review: I have owned my 93 SHO since 95. It now has 67.000 miles on it. Overall I'd have to say I love this vehicle and plan on keeping it til dead (my death, not the cars as its in new condition even after 16 years.
The prettiest hot rod. by Gene on 08/19/2008. Trim: 1993 Ford Taurus SHO, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Great acceleration, handling, styling.
Cons: Electrical system has design flaws; example: windshield washer on same circuit as ignition coil. Failure of windshield washer disables auto. ABS failure lites cautiion lamp on dashboard which cannot be turned off. Gas mileage poor.
Overall review: Very nice all round road vehicle.
silver bullet by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/25/2009. Trim: 1993 Ford Taurus GL, Owned 3 years.
Pros: the car is fast and the engine and transmission are very good. it has most of its original parts
Cons: i don't dislike thevehical at all
Overall review: Ford Taursus's are very good cars.
good car bad engine by mr.badwrench on 04/25/2009. Trim: 1993 Ford Taurus GL, Owned 3 years.
Pros: ride's smooth and engine has the power
Cons: very well known for blowing head gaskets i put in two allready in a two year period.
Overall review: good car bad engine
The now spare car by Mimi in Minnesota on 03/18/2008. Trim: 1993 Ford Taurus LX, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Like the styling, size, acceleration. Very comfortable car.
Cons: I have 78,000 miles on this car, and most of the things other people are complaining about have happened to me. I haven't had the tranny or head gasket issues, but there is a noise in the front end, and my husband informs me we have a anti-freeze leak somewhere. Air hasn't worked for 5 years, wipers are acting up, there is a new squeal in the engine and the antenna has decided to die. Now mind you, I bought this car with 32,000 from a guy I know, and this car has been totally babied!! I MEAN BABIED!! Scary to think what would happen if it wasn't. I was warned about the 3.8 from someone who is a salesperson at Ford. It has become my spare car.
Overall review: Don't buy one of these. Not good.