2003 Buick Rendezvous

The Ultimate Truck by New Realtor on 01/29/2010. Trim: 2003 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this vehicle. just like other testimonies, its very stylish for a 03. people have stopped me and asked what I was driving. (great compliments) I use it alll day every day and find the fuel consumption really low city driving, and really high highway. Good thing I work in real estate and just have to drive ---city......All around, this vehicle has made me feel upper class, as well as affordable.
Cons: nil
Overall review: If you can buy 1 Get 1. you will feel rich at low cost.
the best car I have ever owned for comfort . by happy , pennsylvania on 01/02/2004. Trim: 2003 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: style,ride,quality of material .
Cons: fuel economy for medium suv , size of engine could be bigger , gmc lack of customer appriciation and attention to service .
Overall review: good suv for putting around town or short trips.
One of the best SUV's by GM. by One happy SUV owner. on 08/14/2012. Trim: 2003 Buick Rendezvous CX 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: One of the best cars I have ever owned. Excellent gas mileage. I get about 28mpg on the highway.
Cons: I had to replace the battery after 7 years.
Overall review: I plan on driving this car until the wheels fall off....... The more I drive it the more I love it....... I can't understand why GM discontinued making this model as it is one of the best SUV's GM has.
"Good vehicle" by James from Texas on 07/25/2009. Trim: 2003 Buick Rendezvous CX 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: It has served me no problems whatsoever. I take it in for routine maintenance and oil changes. No real issues. It handles great for a large vehicle and it looks like a new car in terms of design, even for a 6 year old car. Huge amount of interior space to hold people or things.
Cons: Mileage is not too good for long commutes each day.
Overall review: Worth a look if you need a good car with room without long travels.
"Good Ride" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/16/2009. Trim: 2003 Buick Rendezvous CX 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Motor-Transmission free of trouble; Seats have come out very good; Controls have not failed after 118,000 miles; A/C working excellently; still give a good 20 MPG avg.; doors/windows with very little progrmas; very little rust on doors and elsewhere; original paint excellent.
Cons: ABS/TRAC system a nightmare, has given much problems, costly to fix; brake discs problems; some interior lights on radio & dash burned out; plastic handlers that tilt seats have broken, hence, can't tilt anymore.
Overall review: Overall, the model has done quite well, 7.5 from 10