2003 Toyota Camry Solara

Disappointed by Mcboxy on 01/31/2009. Trim: 2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It looks great and drives very smooth
Cons: I have this car for a couple of months, the engine light came on so i took it to Toyota and it turned out to be the Catalytic converta and Air Flow Sensor. It is costing me over $1000 just to fix. I believed this car has a problem with its emission system failing after a certain number of mileage known by the manufacturer and its expensive to fix.
Overall review: Over all i think its a good car but all buyers of the used ones must be weary of the Catalytic Converta which is very expensive to fix and will certainly break down around 100, 000 miles for this year models.
2003 solara se by jamer from North Dakota on 09/02/2008. Trim: 2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i love the look, the quality and the reliability, plus i used to have a blazer that got 9 mpg in town and now i get 24 in twon and 32 on the highway, the 2.4 is just as good as the V6 and will have this car for a long time
Cons: none
Overall review: i love it
Review ID: #532045 Is this review offensive?
Great little car. by Flyboy on 05/09/2008. Trim: 2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: No problems! I change the oil every three months and drain and flush the coolant every year. It starts every day with no problems. I live in a moderate climit.
Cons: Drivers seat doesn't go back far enough, I am 6'1"
Overall review: Good car for the money. I bought it new five years ago.
Good car if you have a good dealer by shirley on 03/29/2006. Trim: 2003 Toyota Camry Solara SLE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very sporty looking, nice to drive.
Cons: Had the transmission go out after 1 1/2 years, the reverse just went out with no indication of trouble. They do not have new ones so we ended up with a reconditioned one, makes us very nervous. Have had trouble with loose trim on the outside of car which makes a rattle sound that will drive you crazy. Have had it fixed twice, clips keep breaking. Have had trouble with the gold coming off the the letters they changed.
Overall review: Our dealer has worked with us on all these problems, which has made things easier.
The best car money can buy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2003 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love this car because of the space and the looks it gets.
Cons: none
Overall review: One of the best car I have owned.