2003 Oldsmobile Alero

o-60 in 4 seconds by fastest in florida on 12/18/2006. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Alero GX Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the acceleration, the handling for a 4 cylinder car its tooo fast... couple of night agoo i went against a dodge charger but i won but it had me in the straight ways but dodging traffic help me to winin
Cons: the fact that i only had 140hp but now 238
Overall review: its my first my first car so far its been great
I love this car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/01/2013. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Alero, Owned 10 years.
Pros: good gas mileage, stylish looking, problem-free. Love this car.
Cons: maybe a little hard to get in back seat. So I don't.
Overall review: a good car. Good mileage, very little upkeep required.
Better than the average buck by Thomas from Branson Missouri on 07/29/2013. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Alero GX Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car has some major get up and go. Fast, stylish, great handling, and pretty comfortable. Fits my personality to a T. I do not regret my investment in this vehicle and wouldn't think twice about buying it again!
Cons: There are some minor issues. The car seems to go through wheel bearings rather quickly. The turn signals tend to go out. As most GM models do, this car's "service engine soon" lights tend to stay lit even though nothing is wrong with the vehicle. And the biggest problem for me is the fact that with this specific make and model, you cannot simply upgrade to an aftermarket stereo system. Seeing as headlight timing, car "dings", alarm system, and various other things are wired directly through the factory radio, you must first purchase an overpriced wire harness adapter kit averaging around 200 dollars. Other than these few minor issues. The car is perfect. Has been very reliable for me.
Overall review: Nice ride. I recommend this to anyone who desires style, speed, and comfort.
Olds Alero GX 2 door Coupe by Victari, From western U.S. on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Alero GX Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: smooth ride, easy to drive, comfortable for extended periods (5+ hour trips), reliable, spacious, lots of features, strong AC, decent stock stereo, I personally like the interior a lot. I have not had the usual problems with my Alero (wheel bearings, electrics, etc.). The car handles like a champ, and the 2.2L engine is fast when you want it and still gets decent mpg. I personally get around 25-27mpg in town and 33-35mpg on the highway, I rarely drive fast or race around. Also, in the time I've owned my car the value has gone up by about $1,000.
Cons: I have had only one problem in the time Ive owned my Alero (61,000 miles to currently 94,000 miles). The plastic cup and ball joint attached to the clutch linkage, that goes through the firewall, broke. After it was fixed there was a strange squeaky noise when the clutch was depressed for about a month.
Overall review: Ive been taking good care of my Alero and its been an excellent car for my purposes. Superb value for money. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice looking, fast, coupe that comfortably seats four people. I also recommend that you do your research on these cars before you buy them, avoiding the ones that have chronic problems or have the features that tend to have problems (electric windows, etc). With a little look into the car you could walk away with a gem.
Alero is ok but lacks overall quality by dents on 07/20/2011. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Alero GL1 Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Nice ride
Cons: Poor quality overall. Front bearings need replacing. Intake manifold went. Blinker kept making ticking sound. GM is making better products now but they really upset a lot of people with their lack of quality.
Overall review: Been an alright car for the money but looking at other manufacturers as GM just lacks the reliability of some of the other car makers.