2003 Chevrolet Impala

Most Dependable Vehicle I've Ever Owned by Enola Tim on 05/22/2011. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Impala LS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Very Stylish. Comfortable. Very Good Gas Milage
Cons: N/A
Overall review: I've loved this car from the day I bought it. Over five years later, I still love it.
Happy With Multiple Impalas by Brian From Minnesota on 12/31/2008. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Impala LS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Love the looks, comfort, mileage, size, performance & handling. Had a 2000 Impala for 146,000 & loved it. Have 82,000 on my 2003 and have 37,000 on my 2006 Impala. Live in Minnesota and they are great in the winter also. Never had a problem with any brakes like some have reported. Also had '67 and '69 Impalas.
Cons: I am 6 ft 4 in and could use a little more leg room in the '03. The 2006 has solved that. Both the 2000 and 2003 needed the intake manifold gasket replaced at 80,000. All of the 3800 engines do that. Also the Body Control Module needs replacement between 80 and 100k. Only other item is the intermediate steering shaft needs regular greasing on most GM vehicles. Chevrolet corporate stepped in and paid part of the repairs for the gasket even though I was out of warranty. Maybe because I have owned 37 GM vehicles in my life.
Overall review: I will continue to buy Impalas as long as they make them. I would recommend them to everyone. I also have some satisfaction buying American vehicles. I think that the perception of foreign being better is false.
Great Car by - Jackson, MS on 11/28/2006. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Mileage is great - 22-24 highway Great pickup speed, comfortable, lots of room
Cons: driver's seat can become uncomfortable during a long trip.
Overall review: Would recommend car to others and would buy car again.
Review ID: #501988 Is this review offensive?
Impala LS Sports Appearance Package by Nitehawk from Rosamond, CA.. on 09/09/2004. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Impala LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Sports appearance package is very impressive, the styling of the body and V6 3800 engine is very adequate for this car. I have upgraded the sway bars and rear suspension to a performance package and it is now handling is exceptional.
Cons: Factory tires tend to wear quickly. The steering is overly sensitive. To much plastic parts on the body.
Overall review: On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate this very high, from the safety standpoint this car has one of the highest scores, My first car that I owned was a 69 Impala SS. This is one of the top 10 vehicles for 2003.
2003 IMPALA by Jim on 02/25/2004. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Impala Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A comfortable car that get good gas milage for it's size.
Cons: The seal on the rear window is leaking, I am waiting for a new seal to arrive at the dealership.
Overall review: I like it!