2003 Ford F-150

2003 Ford F-150 Prices
2003 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy
ford is best pick-up by DMD from New Jersey on 08/11/2009. Trim: 2003 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab Flareside 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: great truck..rare 6cyl supercab..(ford refuses to make this model since 03...) i like better than bro`s tundra..
Cons: why do you have to argue with dealer to get bed liner and decent floor mats...
Overall review: great truck..wish i could afford king-ranch...
Great truck to own by Denny on 07/23/2009. Trim: 2003 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: everything. Love driving it, so miles keep adding up.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Have owned and driven many other makes and models, but will stick to my Ford.
"Cowgirl Cadilac" by Rural Family Nurse Practioner on 01/01/2011. Trim: 2003 Ford F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I have more than 186,000 miles on my king ranch and still feel it is the best pick-up I have ever owned. This includes brand new off the lot pick-ups. This pick-up had 75,000 miles on it when I bought it.
Cons: Binding sensation when using 4-wheel drive, especially turning and backing
Overall review: I really like this truck.
"KING RANCH" says it all by DC in iowa on 04/11/2010. Trim: 2003 Ford F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Looks and rides terrific, Has the tow package and rode a bit hard but removing the overload springs still left the basic f-150 spring package which rides great and my wife sometimes insists that we take it on longer trips instead of the car.. I suspect there is more room to carry any bargains she finds.
Cons: The interior door trim has faded from the sun, I have never had that happen before.
Overall review: Would reccommend this truck to anyone, constantly get great comments on its looks and ride.. One set of tires and front brakes in seven years.. Steady 17mpg on the highway regardless of speed.
Great trucks! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/07/2010. Trim: 2003 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I'm still in love with the body style of these year model trucks. The older 2v motors sounded great with aftermarket exhaust - compared to the newer 3v motors. The seats are much much more comfortable than the 04-08 F150. My truck has 112k miles and is still relatively rattle-free. It is pretty easy to work on.
Cons: Nothing really - I've been more than pleased with this truck - it's paid off now, and I want to keep it for my children to drive someday.
Overall review: Ford makes solid trucks. They look great and work great and have very comfortable interiors.