2003 Chevrolet Venture

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
superior van by NICKK on 02/27/2012. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. Ext., Owned 8 years.
Pros: I have an 03 venture and it has been a great car and still performs well.
Cons: Great car
Overall review: VEHICLE PERFORMS WELL, ALL LEATHER INTERIOR, PAINT AND BODY GOOD, MECHANICAL GREAT, NO REPAIRS NEEDED.
A Good Venture by Bob in central Iowa on 05/13/2011. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. Ext., Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the fuel economy, about 21 mpg overall. It is also comfortable to sit in and drive both long and short distances. Good acceleration even when loaded.
Cons: The rocker panel by the rear of the sliding doors are both rusting. I took it to a body shop and was told it would cost $3500 to fix. The heater and AC seem to be a little under sized for the comfort level I would expect on either hot or cold days.
Overall review: Aside from the rusting rocker panels, I have found this van to be a very good purchase. I could feel the transmission shift a little hard from second to third when I bought it. I took it to a good transmission shop and spent $700 on it. It turned out to be a very good investment which should increase the life expectancy of the van. I would buy another Venture.
great vehicle whether truck or car. by Joe from Michigan on 03/15/2011. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Venture LS, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I put over 160,000 miles on my car before it required any serious maintenance. Most of the things that went wrong were ruined by my own ignorance of lack of service. Engine has not required any work of any kind and i still get around 20 MPG. I might be able to get even more if I had a different set of tires because I am driving on a sort-of snow tire. Too much traction I think. Anyway, mechanically I am really happy about the car.
Cons: Windshield wipers wear out too quickly. Headlite lenses do not seem to be sealed too well so that condensation builds up inside the globes. Overhead lamp in back stays or or falls out. Doors some times do not want to fully close. Flasher lites seem to have a problem as they will come on unexpectedly and are hard to shut off when the switch is supposed to be closed to begin with when they come on. .
Overall review: I love how the car handles - it's fast and easy to drive. I would buy another if they were available.
great family vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/28/2010. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Venture LS Extended, Owned 7 years.
Pros: love how our family of 5 plus dog fits. Very roomy!
Cons: rides a little rough
Overall review: i love my venture!!
Don't buy a Chevy by Elly on 08/07/2008. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Venture Value, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I actually like the durability of the interior.
Cons: It has road noise and is made with extremley cheap materials. The light in the back constantly falls out of the ceiling, the seat belts are extremely porr quality, and it constantly needs maintenance. It also gets poor gas milage for a van (only 17 to 19 mph.)
Overall review: This is the cheapest made van I have ever owned. I owned a toyota sienna before this and loved it. I would never buy another Chevy again.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next