2003 Chevrolet Malibu

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Prices
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Economy
Smooth Ride by Amy Calgary on 05/18/2009. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: It is a very smooth ride. acceleration is most of the time flawless and a dream to hughway drive.
Cons: I dislke the cruise control of the vehilce very unstable, but I have driven worse
Overall review: I totally recomend this vehicle for the "second family car" it is excellent point A to B driving.
A reliable car if maintained properly by Devin (Buffalo, NY) on 09/01/2011. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: color, size, power, speakers, comfort, good MPG at 20 city, 29 highway, placement of the ignition cylinder
Cons: transmission shifter rod is a bit high, braking isnt the best, steering feels a bit tight but i may have bad parts, my A/C is out, some lighting for the A/C and temperature dials are out but can be replaced
Overall review: I bought mine back in March with 104,560 on it. it had problems when i first bought it because the previous owners (i'm the third) didnt do s*** with it, so it needed over $1500 worth of work. i like the design of it, especially where GM put the ignition cylinder, which is right near the dashboard, and not on the side of the steering column. the only dislike about this car is the braking. i realized that in warmer temperatures, more braking force is needed, and in colder temperatures, not as much. my guess is that it's a braking pedal arm issue. i have also heard claims that Malibus are prone to going through brakes, but i have yet to experience that. it's a very reliable car and is well worth owning. if you want to spend less on a reliable car, get a Malibu, no matter what year. i will most likely get another one in the future because i enjoy owning one.
Good family car. by greyfold on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have had no problems, purchased brand new in 04 and have 30,000 + miles. I don't drive far to work so mileage is very low. Overall It has been a great car for me. Still looks and drives like new. Mileage is ok I get about 29-30 miles on open highway and about 24-26 in town.
Cons: Have leather seats that I wish were heated in winter
Overall review: good car
Oh what a feeling, Malibu by Kim on 08/20/2004. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Bought the Malibu last year after spending $1,500.00 for a water pump and timing belt for my Mitsubishi Galant. I just couldn't afford the high maintence cost's and higher insurance rates of the Import car's anymore. Turns out this Malibu has saved me hundreds of dollars in a very short period of time. This car is really underated for what it really is. The engine is a very proven 3.1 V6 that generates 170 HP which is plenty of power and yet maintains a very fuel effectient experience. There is plenty of room for five adults and now that I have had this long enough to make a judgement on it. I am pleased to say I made a wise decision in dumping that Mitsubishi.
Cons: N/A
Overall review: Good Car, Good gas mileage, Good performance, and Handsome styling make this a Great car for anyone in the market. I especially like the fact that it is built here in Michigan and that the warranty is back by the largest Auto Manufacturer in the world.
zippy little sport sedan!!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/20/2004. Trim: 2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Has a lot of get-up-and-go!!!! nice to look at and to drive, better and faster than any Ford I have ever seen!!!! I would recommend this great, sporty car to anyone who wants a good car that wont leave you stranded and still give you room and comfort and spotiness.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Great sport sedan with lots of pep around town and on the highway, just stab the throttle!!!! I love the Malibu, It is also a great car to look at.