2003 Pontiac Aztek

Go get 'em Aztek forever! by KC - Cordova, TN on 04/28/2009. Trim: 2003 Pontiac Aztek Front-Wheel Drive, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Tail gate is good for over sized items. Can lower down hatch and leave tail gate down for longer items. Visibility and comfort is good. Rear spoiler blocks tail gater's head lights, but have to be casreful about that blind spot. Very easy to wash, inside cleaning not as easy. Oil changes and most work is not bad. Only paid $ 12,000 for it 1 year old. DEAL! Honda Elemental box was $19,000 for What? Got 162,000 miles, expect to go over 200 k easily. Need to!
Cons: Replaced right front wheel bearing at 90,000 miles. Gas tank totalled when I ran over some hunk of metal. Back up light sensor inconsistnet, probably loose. Radio display sometimes hard to read. Small coolant leak in head manifold out take pipe. Not worth repairing, use 1 qt coolant every 2 or 3 months. Anoying but cheaper than the repair by far. The TCC Switch on the transmision went out - will repair when I get the chance. Should help gas mileage.
Overall review: Like the car a lot. It has been relaible, or when there seemed to be a problem I had time to repair. Relatively few problems. Good overall value. Could have paid more and got less. With the leaves in the upolstry and the dark hand holds, it is a "Man Car". Lots of cup holders as well. Does well in cross winds, Ice and Snow, and the rain.
Awsome AZTEK by Tymecop1 of MD on 06/16/2003. Trim: 2003 Pontiac Aztek Front-Wheel Drive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Did not go into Pontiac to buy an Aztek but after I drove it I WANTED it! Took it on vacation with 5 in the vehicle. Had more than enough room. Everyone was impressed with the ride and comfort. There is sooo much space I haven't had the chance to fold down the back seats because of the rear space!
Cons: Could use a little more power but livable.
Overall review: I recomend it to everyone I meet. All you need to do is get past the exterior and you too will fall in love. To add insult to injury I bought Bright Yellow. Now I can find my car in ANY parking lot. Aztek owners are a breed of their own. GO AZTEK!!!
HONESTY TAKEN ABACK by TEK FAN on 02/18/2003. Trim: 2003 Pontiac Aztek All-Wheel Drive, Owned 1 year.
Cons: PEOPLE WHO ARE SO STUPID THAT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT PONTIAC & CHEVY ARE BOTH GENERAL MOTORS PRODUCTS!
Overall review: SEE! THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME. A WOMAN CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN IT'S A MAN WRITING A REVIEW. THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETWEEN THEIR LEGS, SO THEY HAVE TO COMPENSATE THEIR LACK OF BY PUTTING TEK OWNERS DOWN. SO WHAT, YOU HAVE TWO 2002 MODEL VEHICLES. LET ME GUESS, A MINIVAN. AM I SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED? I GET A BRAND NEW CAR EVERY YEAR. BIG DEAL! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME IS THAT YOU HAVE TO WORK TWO MINIMUM WAGE JOBS JUST TO MAKE A CAR PAYMENT. I ACTUALLY OWN MY VEHICLES. WHY DON'T YOU CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR SHACK WHERE YOU SWEATHOG WIFE AWAITS YOU. PIG!
Perfect Cooky SUV!!!! by Amanda from Alabama on 02/15/2006. Trim: 2003 Pontiac Aztek Front-Wheel Drive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the smoothness in riding in my Aztek. Long drives are very comfortable.
Cons: The back spoiler or bar takes some getting use to. It does help block out headlights of vehicles behind you. Thats a plus.
Overall review: The Aztek is a vehicle that you have to love or hate. Most people love how it drives and hate how it looks. Some are the other way around. Its perfect for someone who wants comfort and size without a huge price tag. I'm glad I purchased mine!
Problematic by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/24/2003. Trim: 2003 Pontiac Aztek Front-Wheel Drive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It was free.
Cons: I have only been getting 17 miles per gallon. The Gas refiller door release didn't work when vehicle was delivered. Styling draws many raised eyebrows and ominous stares. Paint is chipping around fender areas. Resale I have come to find is one of the worst of any current model car. Glove box and dash are cheap feeling. Seats are uncomfortable.
Overall review: My Parents bought me this when I graduated college. I can't stand driving it and want so much to get rid of it. But I don't want to hurt my parents feelings. Now I am stuck!