2003 Toyota Sienna

2003 Toyota Sienna Prices
2003 Toyota Sienna Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
We chose a Mini Van over a SUV by steve g, woodstock,ga on 05/31/2007. Trim: 2003 Toyota Sienna LE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: good pickup, can handle a lot of people/kids, pratical, gas mileage better than suv, easy for my wife to get the kids in and out. We have the Symphony Package which makes the car look better. We added a DVD system aftermarket. This thing is great for trips. We have several friends who opted to get rid of their SUV's to get a minivan for comfort.
Cons: Seats don't fold down on this year. We had a problem with squeaking brakes but after the third time back they threw on all new brakes and rotors at no cost when we had about 45k on the vehicle.
Overall review: My wife at first did not want a minivan but since she has driven it she realize how much better it was to haul kids. Since she is 5' 4" tall most large SUV's were out of the question(hard to get kids in/out, lots of blind spots). This vehicle has been extremely reliable we have owned since new and have 65,000 miles on it the vehicle with no problems.
The best van ever! by Big J on 03/11/2008. Trim: 2003 Toyota Sienna CE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this van.It is roomy enough for my family,comfortable and easy to drive.
Cons: Could use more cargo space
Overall review: I like this better than any vehicle I have owned.I would reccomend it to anyone looking to buy a van.It is the best purchase I have made, we bought it used.
Just buy it before some one else does by BigBoy Texas on 01/30/2008. Trim: 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Everything, our XLE came with leather, sunroof, power everything, dvd player, and list goes on. Beats the honda odyssey :)
Cons: nothing!
Overall review: 150,000 miles and still going with no visit to the shop!!
The worst vehicle we have owned. by Ken from Houston on 12/09/2006. Trim: 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: None
Cons: I bought the Sienna based upon Toyota's reputation for quality. I have owned 12 vehicles and this Toyaota has been in the shop for other than routine maintenance more than any other vehicle that we have owned in only two years. The power doors and windows have worked sporadically. We have now found out that since we lost the master key, we have to have Toyota customer service send a computer to our dealer so that they canreplace the computer part for us to have another key made. This has absolutely been the worst vehicle that we have had. I will not own another Toyota and think the talk of their quality must be overstated.
Overall review: I would not buy another Toyaota after this.
WORST CAR I EVER PURCHASED by John on 07/16/2006. Trim: 2003 Toyota Sienna LE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Good looking - easy handling & plenty of interior storage
Cons: At 3000 miles, brake pulsing. Took 4 attempts with six month intervals to repair. Power Steering lock up while driving at 4 thousand miles. Roof Rack leaked after 2 years causing extensive staining to head liner. Just hit 23,000 miles with only two occupants utilizing vehicle. Rear driver sliding door interior exit push button broke. This damage not covered by dealer "Platinum" extended warranty. Toyoto contacted and I was advised they are NOT INTERESTED. I informed Toyoto car is garbage, worst I had ever purchased and is a sample of their quality. I further indicated that I was sure Toyoto did not have a room full of defective parts ready to install in a vehicle I would purchase.
Overall review: Poor overall quality on safety equipment - brakes, steering & doors. Would never recommend a Japanese car.
2 3 4 5 6  Next