2003 Cadillac Seville

2003 Cadillac Seville Prices
2003 Cadillac Seville Fuel Economy
Enthusiast
Love the Seville! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/18/2012. Trim: 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS.
Pros: I love the looks and the style.
Cons: Repairs can be pricey, but if you want something that doesn't look like every other econo-box, this is it.
Overall review: I've had mine for a year and I will have many more!
STS WILL BE A CLASSIC by STEVE on 12/23/2008. Trim: 2003 Cadillac Seville STS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: traction control ; front wheel drive in snow
Cons: gas milage could be better in city
Overall review: This car has been a joy to drive and very reliable and problem free
Great feeling car with all the extras by Bob on 03/10/2008. Trim: 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The ride and feeling of being part of the car
Cons: Battery went out after only 58000 miles
Overall review: GREAT and Love it
Sorry to disagree with you Cadillac owners, but I'm being candid here. by Formulab from Portland, Maine on 01/21/2008. Trim: 2003 Cadillac Seville STS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: From a styling standpoint, it's a gorgeous car.
Cons: I've been driving Japanese cars for the past 10 years. Thought I would come back to American quality. Figured a Cadillac would have good quality. How disappointed. I love the car, but the quality is so poor. At 93,000 miles, I have a blown speaker, miscellaneous lights just keep burning out, it burns a quart of oil every 300 miles, stereo CD player skips a lot, it just goes on and on. I'm waiting for spring time and will hopefully unload it somewhere and get back to a Japanese car.
Overall review: The Seville STS is a truly beautiful car from a styling standpoint. But, even in 2003, I figured GM would have been able to design and build a car of Japanese quality. Sorry to say, I'm not impressed.
Review ID: #522076 Is this review offensive?
Highway Star by Catfish on 09/02/2006. Trim: 2003 Cadillac Seville STS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Strong acceleration. Smooth ride. Great stereo. Quite car. Lots of toys. Top dog on the Highway. Certified warranty is the best around 6yr 100k bumper to bumper.
Cons: Mass air flow sensor went out at 40K. Power window issue corrected. Radiator hose bursted at 45k. You can drive this car with no coolant like they say. Known to have trunk leaks. Seal was replaced 3 times on my car. All items covered under warranty and rental car was provided.
Overall review: People are very suprised to see me pick this style over the 05 STS since I work at a Cadillac store. Most of us who work there own this car. It's just more comfortable. Hwy power is where this car is best suited. I have put 30k miles in one year on this car and will be sad when I retire it since I will most likely have to go to the 05 body style.