2003 Oldsmobile Aurora

2003 Oldsmobile Aurora Prices
2003 Oldsmobile Aurora Fuel Economy
BETTER THAN YOUR DAD'S OLDSMOBILE! by Kat in Sacramento on 09/17/2010. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0L Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: My '03 is my 2d Aurora. Loved 1st '99 so much I had to get it again. '03 body style is sleek & sporty, easy on the eyes, MUCH fun to drive! V8 Caddy engine=power. Tons of bells & whistles are standard, superb comfort for all. Always garners unsolicited praise from new passengers plus my performance car loving son (age 16) swears he will be its next owner-but I'll have it til it dies so he's gonna have to live with borrowing it-if I let him! It's been super reliable, minimal problems. It's fun, fast, comfortable & a joy to drive.
Cons: Low mpg...BUT WHO CARES?! Make more of 'em, GM! My '03 gets lower mpg than the '99 did?? Don't know why, but I already said it - Who Cares! Not me! Has a rather wide turning radius, but the car's so worth it, WHO CARES?!
Overall review: It IS better than Dad's Olds with fabulous style, comfort & power. It made me LOVE my car once again. Nice, sporty body style on a full-size sedan. Reliable, solid performer. Step on it and fly! So much luxury hiding within. I fell in love with my 1st one just staring at the interior from outside the car. Knew it was coming home with me from that moment on! Even a friendly campground chipmunk hitched a 90-mile ride home with us in the license plate housing! Luxury performance without the extra $$$$, & thieves aren't smart enough to know what they're missing! GM: GET THEM BACK IN PRODUCTION!!!
''classy ride'' by lion boy from paradise on 05/30/2010. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0L Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: ive never owned a better car--ever! the aurora is ahead of its time as far as styling and aerodynamics. the engine is powerful and includes every bell and whistle! the stereo and a/c is conveniently positioned ''towards'' the driver. ive had my aurora for 3 years now and the only thing ive had to do is keep up with a tune-up and oil changes!
Cons: no bose stereo system!
Overall review: even though oldsmobile is no longer around (what a shame)-they made a strong well-built luxurious car when they made the aurora!
Great car by Chuck on 07/26/2009. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0L Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Everything I took it thru the mountains of KENTUCKY AND TENNESSE and found it to be a very road hugging car
Cons: had it 6 yrs and havn't had any repairs yet
Overall review: To bad they quit making it
"The Ultimate Car" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/15/2006. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0L Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The handling and seating
Cons: Nothing.This is my second Aurora
Overall review: The Aurora is an excellent car to drive.The ride is excellent.
50,000 miles of experience by greg St.Paul MN on 07/15/2005. Trim: 2003 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0L Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: nice car, quick responce on sterring and excelleration. Comfortable overall ride. Sunroof tucks into ceiling, significantly reduces noise while driving. Have 50,000 miles on it now and I do not get tired of driving it aggressivly. Changed my own brakes and found it much easier to do than cars previously owned with 4 wheel discs. No squeeks or rattles yet, may suggest somethings do get better over time. Stereo (BOSE) hard to improve on that. My wife after riding in the cars passenger seat got a chance to drive it for the first time recently and said "It's all about the driver is'nt it?" I agree. Huge windshiel washer reserve tank. Even in a sloppy winter it lasts a long time.
Cons: The car has too small a backseat, not a great family car, no room to really fit a car seat in the back unless you move passenger seat up drastically. Airshocks compressor will run even if car is parked. Parked car for 6 weeks last winter in heated garage and battery was dead when I tried to start. I catch it running fairly often. If you ever have to change a tire place the jack under the axel, becase the tire your trying to lift will fight to stay on the ground.
Overall review: overall great piece of machinery, I reitterate not a child seat friendly car.