2003 Ford Mustang

♥Mustang Lover For Life♥ by Tricia from Ohio on 03/15/2012. Trim: 2003 Ford Mustang Standard Coupe, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I absolutely adore my mustang....have owned it for over 9 years now!! Never had a problem except replacing the alternator after 7 years!! Great handling, and acceleration, I have the V6 base and the acceleration is still great!!
Overall review: Amazing car!! I have to sell mine soon since I have kids now and I need a bigger car and I know I will cry a river when I see it go. This has been the best car that I have ever owned and I will miss it dearly, but one day when my kids are all grown, I WILL own another mustang!!!♥
Best bang for the buck! by Eluder And Evader from Silver Spring, Md on 06/02/2004. Trim: 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: best bang for the buck! Same horsepower as a Maserati or Jag XKR at less than HALF the price.More HP than Vette or GTO! Sophisticated ride on highways. Raw POWER and ooooh that beautiful sound of the supercharger!
Cons: Seats are a bit narrow for my fa tass, no power pass. seat
Overall review: Buy an 04 convertible for about $36,000 and smoke the tires all the way home!
Mustang Love by Mike on 06/04/2011. Trim: 2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I loved my Mustang. I bought the car brand new, and from day one I loved everything about it. The bang for the buck is the best. It is beautiful to look at. It had powerful, exciting acceleration. It had amazing handling. I've driven BMWs, Corvettes, Mercedez and attended the Daimler-Benz driving school, and for the money, the Ford Mustang GT is the overall best sports car. The convertible option is icing on the cake.
Cons: I had 3 issues. 1. The seats in this model were not very comfortable over long periods. I dove my car a lot, including 2 cross-country trips and supplemented the lower-lumbar support with a pillow to keep my lower back and hips from aching. 2. The trim around the vents directing air onto the windshield warped three times. After 3rd warranty replacement the dealer said he wasn't going to replace them again under warranty. Other dealers refused to service that defect. 3. The factory radio broke twice, in each case wouldn't eject CDs. After the 3rd replacement broke i had an aftermarket pioneer installed and never had another problem (3rd factory CD/radio went in under 25K miles)
Overall review: I loved my mustang. I will own another. I highly recommend this auto for anyone who loves sports cars, young, old, male or female. Ford needs to better monitor it's dealerships for service after the sale. Ford is good at selling, but isn't good at service and seems hostile about warranty service. I've experienced this with Ford dealerships in PA, VA, NC, AZ and CA, so it isn't a local phenomena. Scheduled maintenance can take all day (with Toyota I'm in and out in 2 hours, 3 tops), and warranty service recieves low priority. Still, for all that we never had mechanical problems in 7 years of ownership and over 50K miles, of wich probably 20K was pure pleasure driving. If you buy this car you will not care about high fuel prices becuase the fun of driving more than makes up for the pain at the pump. Women love the car, too. I'd pull up to a bar, hop out, go in, and soon I'd hear, "Is that your Mustang?" lol.
Stang1 by Lou1 on 05/21/2011. Trim: 2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: powerfull responsive overall nice sport car.
Cons: I can not think of anything.
Overall review: I bought this car used, and I had to replaced manafold, and door switch, and a fuel pump , and this is my second mustang the frist one was v6 so I thought I never had any problems with the frist one so I will get my gt and save well after all the parts reaplace. I hope the that should be it. and regardless I really enjoy thet way it handles and responds , for the future I will recomend to get a car fax. turn out that I was the 5th owner and already went to south and back to california, well I hope the helps.
"2003 Mustang Ford's Best" by AngieTexas on 04/03/2011. Trim: 2003 Ford Mustang Standard Coupe, Owned 7 years.
Pros: No mechanical problems, I bought it new in 2004 and I've replaced the brakes once. That's it! The car is standard, the air conditioner works great, never had any problems with it!
Cons: I'm short and the seat is a bit too low, but I put a cushion and it solved the problem.
Overall review: The best Ford car I've owned and I've owned others in my half a century life time.