2003 Ford Taurus

Always a Ford by Granny who drives alot on 07/06/2010. Trim: 2003 Ford Taurus SES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great GPA, Large enough for a family vacation, Trunk easy to pack and you can get a lot in the trunk. Steering is very responsive. Great car for an older couple sizing down from SUV.
Cons: I Like everything about this car.
Overall review: Great Car! Take care of your car and it will take care of you.
Ford Taurus- still the best car on the road. by Dawn, Illinois on 07/12/2011. Trim: 2003 Ford Taurus SEL Deluxe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This is the second Taurus I have owned in the past 20 years. The ride equals that of a luxury car, handles great in traffic, and I am still getting 26mpg anywhere I drive. I have over 134,000 miles on this one, and it drives and runs as good as it did driving it off the showroom floor. HIGHLY recommend this car.
Cons: nothing. I cannot think of one thing Ford could have done to improve this vehicle.
Overall review: Fantastic vehicle!
Pefectly satified after 8 years of Ownership by Brian in Sacramento on 06/25/2011. Trim: 2003 Ford Taurus LX, Owned 8 years.
Pros: High rliability, comfortable and good gas milage.
Cons: Would have been nice if a CD had been offered in the base model.
Overall review: More people need to look at American made cars for complete satisfaction.
Taurus the best of the best by Bob on 03/30/2011. Trim: 2003 Ford Taurus SES, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The Ford Taurus is a great all around vehicle. I have been driving Ford since 1962 and am on my 5th Taurus. V6 engine is smooth as is the transmission. Easy to enter and exit which is important for us seniors. 26 mpg city and 30 highway. Great comfort and great for trips, easy to park in parking lots. Radio and CD player is plenty ample. Good viewing through windows without any blindspots. I like the design and my Ford Dealership in Greensburg, Indiana is the best service department in the US bar none. I have not had any problems with any of the Tauruses we have owned. Ride is smooth and cornering ability is great. Solid vehicle with no issues. Would recommend vehicle to anyone.
Cons: Would prefer disc brakes on all four wheels but isn't a problem.
Overall review: 3.0 V6 engine is very easy on gas and used no oil at 94000 miles. Ford Taurus has been a number seller for Ford for many years. Even with the flex fuel vehicle if you use regular 87 octane gasoline still get 26 in town and 30-31 on the highway at seventy mph. I am not a hard driver nor a fast driver but I do enjoy the Taurus. I have owned Mercury Grand Marquis and Town cars and I'll put the taurus up against any of them. My last town car a 2006 got 15-16 mpg in city and 25 on highway. My taurus gets 26 in town and 30-31 on the highway. Plenty room in the Taurus for five people but four people is more comfortable. Have a rear fold down middle arm rest in rear seats. Nice fold down console in front seat. Mirror lights come on when you open door or use remote to unlock which is very nice especially in dark areas. Automatic headlights off is also a nice feature.
good car by Dave ft myers fl on 12/09/2011. Trim: 2003 Ford Taurus SES, Owned 2 years.
Pros: cost little to maintain
Cons: head light change color
Overall review: one of the best car i own