2003 Hummer H2

Like Nothing Else by GhostPilot from Idaho on 03/16/2010. Trim: 2003 Hummer H2 Sport Utility, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks awesome. Climbs steep inclines with ease. Sits high resulting in excellent visibility. The windows do not frost up when all other cars are covered with it. I like the many options of the drivetrain,4hi/4lo/traction control and locking differential. Heated leather seats, folding-in outside mirrors, Bose stereo are like nothing else.
Cons: The plastic dash facing could be of sturdier material but still looks great.
Overall review: This is a serious rugged off road vehicle with all the creature comforts of a Cadillac. My son and I will own hummers forever from now on. The first time I sat in one I was overwhelmed. It reminded me of a Boing 747 cockpit
Lo Ultimo en Modelos de autos grandes estilo Cruiser by ELKAPIRomero on 03/05/2008. Trim: 2003 Hummer H2 Sport Utility, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Me gusta mucho el modelo y lo grande que es...!!!
Cons: Todo me gusta nada me disgusta
Overall review: Todo me gusta.... nada me disgusta
Head turning tough truck by John on 02/08/2008. Trim: 2003 Hummer H2 Sport Utility, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Toughness
Cons: Gas Mileage is Bad
Overall review: Nice big toy!
hummer by Lisa on 01/19/2008. Trim: 2003 Hummer H2 Sport Utility, Owned 4 years.
Pros: easy to drive, good inside comfort
Cons: sometimes hard to manuver in parking lots
Overall review: i love my hummer
Review ID: #521972 Is this review offensive?
piece of junk by screwed, blued@ tattoed by gm on 12/24/2007. Trim: 2003 Hummer H2 Sport Utility, Owned 4 years.
Pros: nothing, gas hog
Cons: everything piece of junk
Overall review: would never buy another gm product i have had in shop more than on road
Review ID: #520630 Is this review offensive?