2003 Honda Pilot

Only Hondas by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2003 Honda Pilot EX w/ Leather and DVD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I am definitely a Honda-lover. My current ride is a 2003 Honda Pilot. I drive a ton, and have over 220,000 on it and it runs like the day I bought it. I get great gas mileage too, but then I have always put premium gas in it. Maybe that's why it lasted so long. I have only bought new tires (several times!) and replaced the timing belt. I'm a mom on the go and I love my Honda Pilot.
Cons: Absolutely nothing.
Overall review: Great vehicle. Safe and dependable.
Solid as a rock by Lambo from Austin on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2003 Honda Pilot EX w/ Leather and DVD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Outstanding quality and reliablity, but Honda is known for that. Roomy and comfortable.
Cons: The third seat is for small kids only, and this is not a serious off road vehicle.
Overall review: If you are in the market for a mid-sized SUV/Crossover alternative to a minivan you should look at the Pilot first. Decent gas milage, outstanding reliablity, roomy and comfortable. We bought ours when it first came out in early 2003 and are about to turn 100,000 miles, with no issues. I would consider buying a new one, but since this one is in great condition and paid for, it is hard to justify replacing it.
Honda Pilot Drives Me by "Cool Driver" in Vancouver, WA on 09/05/2009. Trim: 2003 Honda Pilot EX, Owned 6 years.
Pros: It's convenient for so many different styles for driving. It can haul the grandkids, tables and chairs, a ton of groceries, ski equipment, outdoor accessories and sharing a ride. The vehicle handles very well, smooth handling on the freeway and country roads, great comfort in ride and steering. In the snow and ice I leave my 4x4 truck at home and drive the Pilot. I need two of them.
Cons: Nothing. I want to buy another one.
Overall review: If I could own 2 of these Pilots I would. Bought my first Honda in 1988, a Civic cvcc, great car then three Accords and a Pilot. I still have my 1990 Honda Accord EX with 265,000 plus miles and it still runs like a top and gets 29 mpg. Honda is a car manufacturer that I can trust to build a respectable, professional and enduring vehicle. Yes, I am a Honda fan and proud of it.
The Greatest by Marietta, GA on 12/10/2003. Trim: 2003 Honda Pilot LX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the best vehicle I have ever had! We recently were rear-ended at 45 miles per hour with no harm to our bodies.
Cons: The center console scratches easy by the seat belts.
Overall review: I love this SUV!!!
At Last! by Bob from Arab on 11/25/2003. Trim: 2003 Honda Pilot LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Smooth ride. Good gas mileage (23+ MPG)
Cons: Too much road noise on all but smooth highways.
Overall review: Just what I have been waiting for from Honda,
Review ID: #392078 Is this review offensive?