1993 Ford Ranger

Best one in my time by Paul on 08/30/2009. Trim: 1993 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Its just a reliable truck! I got one with a 4.0L and it has just the right amount of power, never have had a problem with it. Ive used it as a work truck for 10 years and keeps going strong.
Cons: The only thing I dislike is the seats. Where the handle is for tilting the seat back, on almost all Rangers you see that a rip in the seat happens from using that lever to tilt the seat, thats it!
Overall review: One thing I notice, you see a lot of them on the road!
The Ultimate Truck by Deryke from Indiana on 09/19/2011. Trim: 1993 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: For a small truck i would buy a ford truck .This is my second ford truck i bought this for my wife to drive to work 110,000 miles on the truck when i bought it.Put new tires shocks exhaust brakes tune up .then i turned my wife lose with it no problem.The truck is parked in a garage every night.Great truck it will 3000 miles a year on it so it will last a long time.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better but 15 in town 18 on highway
Overall review: Ford trucks are ford tuff
Excellent light duty Truck by Mickey from Georgia on 07/19/2010. Trim: 1993 Ford Ranger XLT Reg. Cab Short Bed 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: 2.3L 4cyl with 230,000 + miles and still running like new. Bought it used about 15yrs ago. Best truck I ever bought.
Cons: I'm 6'00" tall - could use a little more leg room. Slow pull up hills. Gas guage doesn't work well.
Overall review: This vehicle has been low maintenance and very fuel efficient.
A great pickup truck by Tom.....Lynnwood WA on 03/04/2009. Trim: 1993 Ford Ranger STX SuperCab 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Durable! I bought it new in 8/93. V6 4 liter engine, auto transmission, A/C, etc. I have put over 350,000 miles on it so far and have had no trouble with any part of the drive train (engine, transmission,differential, etc...I change oil & filter every 3K miles as well as transmission fluid every 30K miles since new ). I got the deluxe cloth seats and they have been very comfortable on all trips, long or short. MPG has averaged 19 except when I was towing a 4,000 lb Dutchman trailer. Then the MPG went to 10. I plan on getting another Ranger when this one gives up the ghost (big surpirse I bet) but, that might not happen for another 150K miles since this one's still going strong.
Cons: Wish it had offered doors (side panels) that opened to the "super" part of the super/extend cab.
Overall review: If there were 5 Stars offered on a 4 Star system, this vehiicle woud get it.
Great city truck by Brightons Best on 01/05/2005. Trim: 1993 Ford Ranger XL SuperCab 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I've put over 180,000 miles on this truck.
Cons: I have gone thru 2 starters
Overall review: I have had the truck to Mt. several times with no problems. Except the time I laid it on its side in a snow storm in Wy.