2003 Mercury Grand Marquis

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis Prices
2003 Mercury Grand Marquis Fuel Economy
BEST CAR I EVER OWNED by KEN on 07/22/2010. Trim: 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis GS, Owned 7 years.
Pros: great car, excellant ride would buy another in a minute
Cons: none
Overall review: RELIABLE
Granny's Merc by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/09/2008. Trim: 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Convenience, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice comfortable leather seats, roomy interior, very large trunk. Rides on the road like a dream. First large car in many years, and am very glad I went back to one. Safety issues are well worth it for a person my age...considered another mid-size but my son convinced me to go this route. Gas mileage is good for a V8. Handles easy, visibility is good all around...
Cons: Long hood and size takes some getting used to coming from a smaller car.
Overall review: This Marquis reminds me so much of the big Olds 98s my husband and I had in the 60s and 70s. When I was in need of another car, my son had his 03 for sale. I took my kids advice and bought his 03....it has 50,000 miles on it but was immaculate shape. All the options, leather, auto headlights, upgraded stereo, etc that my Sable didn't have. Riding on the hwy you don't get tired, and easily the best overall car I've owned. No problems whatsoever...never goes back for anything but routine maintenance...in fact during the time my son owned it from new, never had any problems. This car is great!! If you're looking for a full size car with plenty of power and good mileage the Grand Marquis is the pick! :) You hear no outside wind noise, interior rivals my brothers Lincoln. Shame GM quit making big cars like this....I always loved our big 98s...but I found a replacement in this Marquis!!! :)
Outstanding Mercury by Stabuck777 from Ohio on 04/02/2008. Trim: 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Convenience, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Never any trouble with this excellent, outstanding auto. Has everything I would want. CD, full size spare, back support, great gas mileage...maintain it and change oil, change transmission fluids and it will take care of you. I get 25 mpg driving in a partial rural and partial suburb environment. On trips I get over 30 mpg... I bought this car new in Oct 2003.
Cons: I really can't think of anything. I have owned Cadillac, Audi, Honda, Ford, Oldsmobile, Buick and others and this is the best of them all.
Overall review: All I can say is a repeat.. maintain the vehicle and change oils..and fluids.
Great Car by Bob from Holtsville on 06/29/2008. Trim: 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Convenience, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Nice Ride
Overall review: Nice Car , Good Turning Radius
Great car. Correct the headlights! by Wrkdenuff on 02/18/2008. Trim: 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis GS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Good looking car, it turns heads. Gas mileage is good for this size car 26 hwy, 19 city (hills). So far, NO major problems, just normal maintenance (5+ years old).
Cons: Leg room leave a little to be desired. Fine for my 6' frame when the seat's all the way back, but not much room for those in the back. Headlights are stinko. We live in the hills. Driving down, the lights point down, directly in front of the car, up hill, into the tree tops. Ditto with the brights, a poor design. This is my major complaint.
Overall review: I'll buy another.