2003 Land Rover Range Rover

Go Get One by Todd on 10/04/2004. Trim: 2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looking ride...I love the finish of the interior and the performance of the vehicle. I have owned more than 25 cars in the last 10 years and this is one of my favorites. The best Land Rover ever built!!!
Cons: I went from driving a Porsche 911 Cabrio as my primary and prior to that a Lexus LX 470...both dealerships were hands down more accomadating. I wish Land Rover would take some notes on Lexus service!!! I actually enjoyed going to my Porsche dealership to chat with service techs and the sales staff...as well as buy a lot of extras.
Overall review: I love the truck overall...still would like to see some features like auto headlights, DVD, etc. If you can afford it, then you are crazy to buy anything else when it comes to LUXURY SUV's. Go hunting in the morning and after a quick bath for you and the car, hit the Opera.
yes a very good truck by ray on 04/09/2008. Trim: 2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: everything
Overall review: very good
Yacht on Wheels by Ronin from New York on 09/29/2003. Trim: 2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has a style and feel all its own.
Cons: I had some issues with breaks squeaking and a slight whistle in the front driver side window at high speeds.
Overall review: This is the finest vehicle I have ever owned, with the grace of a Bentley and the heart of a true Land Rover.
Best SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/23/2003. Trim: 2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Really nice and it's and excellent SUV!
Cons: There are only 5 seats. Range Rover really need's to come out with an Range Rover with seat's that come out of the ground in the back or someway to fit 8 people in the car!
Overall review: It's worth the money.
The ultimate car by George on 11/18/2002. Trim: 2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It Is much better than some stupid Volvo. Hhow could you sy it is worse. It comes with hill descent control, electronic traction control and may other features. The Volvo is sh*t. It has a lack of ground clearance. If I had drive across the outback I would choose the Range Rover. Get a life and vote British.
Cons: Nothing it is the perfect vehicle
Overall review: It is amasing on and OFF road