2002 Audi A4 Avant

2002 Audi A4 Avant Prices
2002 Audi A4 Avant Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Satified owner by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/12/2004. Trim: 2002 Audi A4 Avant 3.0 quattro with Tiptronic, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Quality vehicle, a step above other modles of the same price
Overall review: Quality vehicle, a step above other modles of the same price in all aspects
A Great Sport Wagon by Fader from Los Angeles on 02/20/2003. Trim: 2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T quattro with Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like almost everything! So many intelligently engineered standard items and options that I was still discovering things three months after getting the car. The Bose sound system is excellent.
Cons: The only minor dislike I have is there is some hesitation when you need instant acceleration having to do with the tiptronic transmission. I wish there would have been an S4 model Avant when I got this car in May 2002.
Overall review: My review of the Audi A4 Avant 1.8T is it's an excellent car and a joy to drive. It is a wonderfully engineered vehicle and has some of the most intelligent and useful options I've ever seen in a car. The car handles great for a wagon and has almost as much cargo space as the Jeep Cherokee I owned prior to the Audi. I recommend the Audi A4 Avant 1.8T to everyone.
The Best Little Wagon by New Audi Owner on 10/01/2002. Trim: 2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T quattro with Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The looks, style, fit & finish and performance are wonderful!!
Cons: The 1.8T could use a few more horsepower!!
Overall review: Everyday I drive this car, the more I am impressed with it. It does everything so well!! You would never guess that a wagon could look and perform as well as this one can!! But, it does!!
concrete man by nater on 07/30/2013. Trim: 2002 Audi A4 Avant 3.0 quattro with Tiptronic, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: The get up and go!!!
Cons: expensive to mantain
Overall review: i would recommend
Great competition for BMW 3-series by Bret on 01/02/2010. Trim: 2002 Audi A4 Avant 3.0 quattro, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Handles like a dream, rare 6-speed manual transmission is a nice offering to make you feel a little more manly when going to the grocery or driving around your daughter. Great styling. I've owned a 1.8T and now this 3.0 V6, if you want MPG or intend to to modify it get the 1.8T, if you want torque and rock solid reliability get the V6.
Cons: 6-speed manual transmission is a little clunky, clutch pedal feel is not natural. When warranty runs out repairs can become expensive. Interior coming apart faster than other cars.
Overall review: I've owned 3 Audi's and a 2 BMW's, this along with my 01' 325i would tie as favorite cars. I would buy another one in a heart beat. It is a affordable nice german car that feels super solid.
2 3 4 5 6  Next