2003 Toyota Corolla

Great Reliable Vehicle- at 15 miles or over 180,000 miles by Kenosha Kid on 01/29/2011. Trim: 2003 Toyota Corolla CE, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I purchased this car brand new in April 2002. It was one of the first 2003 Corolla's to hit the road in Wisconsin. I sold off a 2000 Park Avenue with less than 36,000 miles on it that was nothing but trouble. My 2003 Corolla now has over 180,000 miles on it. Replaced the original starter at 171,500. The original brakes were replaced at 150,000 miles, the mechanic said it was not needed, but was purchasing my second replacement set of tires, so I had them do the brakes with the tires. I have the Toyota dealership perform all scheduled maintenance including oil changes. Most people do not believe the car is as old as it is. Love the reliability and economical operation.
Cons: The lack of problems has not enticed me to buy a new car. I have never had a brand new car so long and with so much mileage. Prior to the 2003 Corolla we replaced our vehicles every two to three years. As a result of our great experience with the Corolla we purchased in February 2003 a 2003 4 cylinder brand new Camry that has not been broken in yet at 120,000 miles. Also trouble free.
Overall review: I would highly recommend this vehicle. Especially if you are able to acquire the service records. Economical to operate, easy to park and so reliable.
Great Value by Jen from VA on 09/12/2006. Trim: 2003 Toyota Corolla S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it looks and it has a great stereo system. Very good on gas and spacious enough for my girls and I(we have long legs). Reliable and sturdy.
Cons: Acceleration is lackluster. The engine could use some more horsepower and torque. Also the dash is kind of cheap, it scratches easily near the glove box.
Overall review: This is a great car and I won't buy anything but Toyota now. After buying american for years my family only buys Toyota. For the money, it has looks, quality and a great factory stereo and its also great on gas. Sometimes I can go two weeks on a full tank.
The Perfect Car by jetstar on 03/24/2004. Trim: 2003 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Interior room was more than I expected Peppy car
Overall review: Wish I could afford another one
Review ID: #420022 Is this review offensive?
outstanding little car by gonna have her for a while on 10/12/2005. Trim: 2003 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gas mileage rocks, seats are comfy, very smooth ride, and very sound
Cons: The cheap plastic used in the dash and some parts of the trim. I kind of expected a little better being the rest of the car was put together so well. Not sure on the airbag system on them though. Hopefully will never have to find out. I would like to see at least a little more power out of them.
Overall review: I think that overall the car is by far a worthy compitition for any honda or any other car. I have gotten up to 39 mpg and that was with a full trunk load and running AC nonstop. I think it would be perfect for any beginner driver.
real driving pleasure by corolla user from turkey on 09/30/2004. Trim: 2003 Toyota Corolla CE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is absouletly full of Toyota quality and it has excellent performance as braking,handling and acceleration.It is very well known with it's long-lived and it is a problem-free.
Overall review: There is something giving great confidence to it's driver in this car.It has really sensitive steering, strong brakes, good handling and most important one is being problem-free with it's faultless manufacturing philosophy