2003 Cadillac CTS

"Does your car return the favor" by Mari on 02/26/2009. Trim: 2003 Cadillac CTS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I bought this car first model year with every option offered (including the sports package)....everything they say about it is true....I love driving it, the handling is outstanding. I have chosen to drive on long trips rather than fly just so I could drive on the open road! The commercial is right on..."When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"
Cons: There is nothing I don't like about this car!!!!!
Overall review: My car is now six years old and I wouldn't even think about trading it in. It still drives, rides and performs just like it did the day I bought it off the showroom floor with only ten miles on it (it now has 98,000).
Worst Quailty Car I ever Bought by Steve0 on 02/15/2009. Trim: 2003 Cadillac CTS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Nothing, I'm at ther point I hate to even drive this car.
Cons: Has been in the shop 5 times in 40,000 miles. Last time was in for three days for 2 oil leaks and a coolant leak...engine light came on before I even made it home. Had to add coolant after 7 days, tired of it being in the shop, but I guess I have to do it once again. It also needs new shocks after 75,000 miles...over $1000 for this repair. This car is junk.
Overall review: Junk...DO NOT BUY. I work in the auto indusrty...GM and Ford "pay my bills" and I will never buy either of their products again, that should say something about thier quality. It's too bad their veheicals are only good for about 50,000 miles after that, they fall apart.
Beware by Norm from Chicago on 08/30/2008. Trim: 2003 Cadillac CTS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handles well, fun to drive when it works. This is a hot car that looks great. It drives well when it works.
Cons: Once the extended warranty was over, over $8,000 in repairs for the electronic system, speaker system, ect. Every bump required reprogramming! The alarm system locked out everything requiring a trip to the garage to get the car reset. Interior not up to Caddy standards.
Overall review: Poor for over 50,000 miles. Good for under 50,000 miles.
Review ID: #531965 Is this review offensive?
Nice Job Cadillac! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/03/2005. Trim: 2003 Cadillac CTS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: looks and runs well, dealerships really know how to treat a customer.
Cons: needs more power
Overall review: I like the car and the way Cadillac takes care of their clients, I will buy another one. (probably the "V")
I Love it by Donnial on 05/29/2013. Trim: 2003 Cadillac CTS, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I'm in Love with it my gandmother gave it to me, and it had 170,000 miles and now it has 231,789 and still runs like new. i love it and after i get my BMW i'm going to buy a new one.
Cons: N/A
Overall review: I'm in Love