2002 BMW 7-Series

The Money Pit by I should have listen to my wife on 08/15/2008. Trim: 2002 BMW 7-Series 745i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It handled nice and was very comfordable. Nice sounding sound system.....
Cons: Very Very unreliable car, it seem like everytime I turned around something else was going wrong and then unfortantly I had to deal with BMW lack of customer service.... Lousy resale value...... BMW customer service was horrible
Overall review: I took a big hit on this car> unless you plan on leasing one and turning it in at the end of your lease. If you plan on getting a used one or keeping the car after the lease good luck and I hope you have extra money to burn because you will need it.
THE MONEY PIT by BRANDON, RIVERSIDE on 01/06/2008. Trim: 2002 BMW 7-Series 745i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Driving this car when not in shop.
Cons: Leaky windshield, incorrect service check light, rocky seats, heater and A/C won’t turn on or turn off once it on and worst of it all, incompetent BMW service mechanics. I always get “CAN NOT DUPLICATE THE COMPLAIN” from mechanics. BMW dealer service had my car for 4 weeks just to replace my front windshield. I heard wind noise coming from front windshield the day the car was dropped off at my house. Local mechanic found out that the wind noise was coming from the sunroof not the windshield. Cost me $1,600 to replace the windshield. This car is “THE MONEY PIT” and BMW dealer mechanics are the worst. I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO BMW BUT I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER BMW AGAIN. STAY AWAY FROM BMW!
Overall review: This car is “THE MONEY PIT” adn BMW dealer mechanics are the worst. I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO BMW BUT I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER BMW AGAIN. STAY AWAY FROM BMW!!!
The Ultimate Driving Machine by The KoolDoc from GA on 05/13/2006. Trim: 2002 BMW 7-Series 745i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought the extended service form BMW till 2011 or 100K mile foe $1600.Service of this rocket costs me nothing.It is the king of the road for the last 4 yrs.Great handling , safe , noiseless,30 mpg on highway and almost hassle-free. Except for a flat tire in 2004 I had no problems.
Cons: I-Drive is easy but incomplete.the worst thing about this car is that it loses its value fast C/W Lexus.
Overall review: 10/10...
THE ULTIMATE HEAD TURNER! by Clyde on 10/16/2005. Trim: 2002 BMW 7-Series 745i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Powerful engine, comfortable interior, all the amenities you could think of, 19 inch wheels, ride and handling is outstanding! Logic 7 sound is the best I've heard yet in a vehicle.
Cons: I Drive takes time to get use to, but once you get it, easy to use. Use Voice Activated Commands to make it easier! Constant use of the headlight washer system will cloud clear lens which detracts from overall look in front. Pirelli tires not that good - after numerous balance attempts, steering wheel still vibrates!
Overall review: An outstanding car that turns heads wherever you go - it bleeds class and prestige!!
ultimate driving machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/27/2005. Trim: 2002 BMW 7-Series 745i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: performance is excellent
Cons: none
Overall review: superb style and excellence performance